Ex-RM gets 11 months for walking from John O'Groats to Lands End in the raw

What, banged up AGAIN???

Fuck me Maalox, why don't you give it a rest? The man's saner than you, has served for longer and I'd be more comfortable talking to him in a pub than I would you.

Now go and kick yourself to death, you wannabe BounceBanana.

This poor fellow gets 11 months jail for walking around naked whilst the Chindits got VCs also for walking around naked!

D

Davetheclown

ACAB is it true there is no law against nudism, so how did he get a asbo, little confused,

D

Davetheclown

This poor fellow gets 11 months jail for walking around naked whilst the Chindits got VCs also for walking around naked!

One of those chaps is my Grandad, really proud of him, no longer with us.

C

cloudbuster

ACAB is it true there is no law against nudism, so how did he get a asbo, little confused,
People were offended by his naturism, the Law demanded that he stop offending their sensibilities, he carried-on normal jogging, thereby offering contempt of the Law.

What upset the police was not his genitals, but his exposed buttocks. They are not called "The Filth" for nothing.

He looks tough enough to protect himself from being anally rooted whilst in the slammer.

It's out of order that he's been banged up, let alone for 11 months. It should be quite clear to the law by now that he won't stop enjoying his natural, god-given rights and freedoms, so why not leave him alone ffs?!

You can rape, muuurduuuur, burgle, etc. but one thing is guaranteed to get you slammed up with Bubba and that is contempt for the law. Oddly enough, most people I know have total and utter contempt for it too. The secret is staying below the radar in a non-gratuitous-nudity, willy-waving stylee. But as he's ex-RM what do you expect? It's Bollockybuffsville 24/7 with that bunch.

You'd have thought he'd have invested in a Laura Ashley miniskirt by now, the poor sod is continually getting banged up by the Jocks.

Just let him complete his yomp and he'll be happy.

Did this ex-RM deserve 11 months?
Well he obviously believes that certain laws do not apply to him, he's taking the piss so yes he deserves it.

The fact that he's happy to wear a hat, boots and socks suggests that he's doing this to buck the system and make a point and not because he genuinely believes in being o'natural.

Sent via Tapatalk HD

It's time the law was changed in favour of nudity, with all our jobs being exported to china and a parliament full of choppers we soon won't be able to afford clothes anyway, not even the ones the chinese make out of our old P.E.T bottles.

Well he obviously believes that certain laws do not apply to him, he's taking the piss so yes he deserves it.

The fact that he's happy to wear a hat, boots and socks suggests that he's doing this to buck the system and make a point and not because he genuinely believes in being o'natural.

Sent via Tapatalk HD
Deserves it !! My arrse! 11 months ffs, just for waving his willie.....now if he'd have put it in some girlies then he might have got a way with 15 months.....he may be baring his arrse but the judge who put him there is set himself up to be one!!