• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ex REME Armourer required.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I am posting this on behalf of a work colleague:

An exciting opportunity has arisen in the London gun trade for an ex REME Armourer or similar.

Based in Central London, managing a small workshop carrying out testing and quality control of civvy and military small arms.

The ideal candidate would be an ex REME or RAF SNCO Armourer or Royal Navy Small Arms Maintainer however other candidates with relevent experience maybe considered.

Salary is negotiable depending on experience.

PM me for details.

Hi Ravers,
I am a serving NRPS Armourer who is about to be made redundant as part of the cuts that are doing the rounds. I have over 31 years service with regular Army & TA. I am currently based in Leicester and would appreciate more information on the subject.

titanfish said:
Hi Ravers,
I am a serving NRPS Armourer who is about to be made redundant as part of the cuts that are doing the rounds. I have over 31 years service with regular Army & TA. I am currently based in Leicester and would appreciate more information on the subject.
TF,

Welcome to ARRSE!

As the new boy, you might not realise that Ravers has asked you to "pm" him. On the left of his message, below his username, is a button marked "pm". Click on that and drop him the message.

Litotes

Latest Threads