Ex Regular - TA Trg

I used search to no avail so please don't give me a hard time for asking but it's bone question time.

As an ex regular what training would I need to complete to join the TA? Surely not the full 14 weeks.

PandaLOVE said:
I used search to no avail so please don't give me a hard time for asking but it's bone question time.

As an ex regular what training would I need to complete to join the TA? Surely not the full 14 weeks.
OK I'll risk it, how long have you been out?

rebel_with_a_cause said:
PandaLOVE said:

OK I'll risk it, how long have you been out?
14 months. Website says 14 weeks both TA/Regular which is unhelpful/confusing.

There's been a few threads about this before. I think the cut off point is five years, after that you'ver got to re-do basic. It's definitely not 14 weeks though!

Tartan_Terrier said:
There's been a few threads about this before. I think the cut off point is five years, after that you'ver got to re-do basic. It's definitely not 14 weeks though!
That's what I thought too. I understand it can be 'negotiable'.... :roll: Ah well, looks like I'll have to get off my fat hiney and do some searching myself.