Ex-QLR Sex Change monster **Eye Bleach required**

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fat_Cav, Nov 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I can't add much more than the images can add . .

Jennine Jackson joined army aged 16 to suppress desire for a sex change is now 'happier than ever' after becoming a woman | Mail Online

[​IMG][​IMG]

A fucking abomination of epic proportions.

So does make it a lezzer?? Help, I'm confused

[​IMG]

Now runs his/her very own Tyre business. How feminine!

Yes, yes, I promised myself I should stop reading The Mail :oops:

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

Personally if I was a bisexual transexual - I'd have kept the schlong.

Nothing worse than meeting your relevant equivalent of Kathrine jenkins and having nay envelope to post through the letterbox when you need to get the job done.

At least my way, you'd get to hump the shit out of her, then go back to feeling your own boobs later that night whilst having a lamb shank.

3. At least it's not serving anymore. We had a handful of bender freaks swanning around this grid square not so long ago - my Warrant Officer came back from lunch in the Sgts' Mess and said: 'Fuck me Sir, I've just been sitting next to some fucking monster bird with fucking Para wings, I think it's had its cock cut off and a twat sewn on instead. Built like a fucking brick shit-house it was and about 6 feet tall!' As he often boasts of his conquests, I asked him if he'd given it one? His reply was a short cry followed by threats of violence as I hastily put my desk inbetween him and I.

On the occasion I was invited to spend the day with the Pie-eating section of the Royal Navy (see a previous thread), I sat a few feet away from a rather robustly built fellow in a frock, arms like Garth and a deep booming feminine voice.

What is the world coming to?

• Like Like x 1
  4. i'd give it a go if it wasnt for the red hair. i've got standards after all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

Fix up a date for your wo with the para bird thing but don't tell them who they are meeting. then post the results on here, that would be interesting to see.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Fecks sake....it looked more feminine as a bloke!....

• Like Like x 1

7. A friend of mine was peacefully minding his own at lunch when the mess was invaded by gro-bag wearers. He looked either side of him, clocked not one but TWO persons of, erm, transgender. He stood up, paused -- I assume for dramatic effect -- loudly announced "freaks!" and walked out.

The RAF sent him to their £16 million Equality & Diversity Re-education and Attitude adjustment centre in Brighton for 2 weeks and he's fully on-message now. Aren't you Steve..... ;o)

• Like Like x 2
  8. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

So when he joined he was breaking military law because of his sexual feelings and by admitting that he had sex with men.
    I'm not going to moan too much but he would of joined around the time I did, I got fined a weeks pay in 84 for losing my mod 90 and he gets away with being gay/bi when at that time in HM Forces was illegal.
    Surprised he managed to hide it all this time, Got to laugh though I just had an image of him on patrol in NI with a handbag over his shoulder and lipstick instead of cam cream

9. I've shagged worse if I'm being perfectly honest. And, if some of the stud muffins on this site are anything to go by, so has half of the British Army.

10. That is rather sad but true.

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

What? Just because she is from Darlo? Are you hanging around my sisters back passage in the dark? Fucking Paedo. I'll see you later.

Here is a short extract from my sisters life story. Read it and feel ashamed you heartless bastard.

Through 2005 to 2008 I worked in various jobs within Darlington at Orange, TV Licensing and as a kitchen designer and even ran a small market stall for a while selling jewellery till in 2008 I packed up and went to Tenerife for most of the year selling timeshare till the bubble burst and the banks crashed the company closed down so I came back to Darlington where I sofa surfed for a few weeks till I bought an old transit camper van and spent the next 6 months wandering the country having spent so long overseas it was a chance for me to explore my own country.

Inspirational, or what?

12. Look on the bright side, it could have been using it to knock in tripflare spikes.