Ex Poacher - Needs support - Help for Heroes - UPDATE

Hi,

After posting my plea for support only one kind person donated. I was really hoping that people would back me from the forum even if people only donated £1 (same approx value as - 2 choc bars, 3 packets crisps, 1 bag of chips).

Over 100 people viewed the post, so to have only 1 kind person donate was a shock!! This is such a great cause as we all know, so please even £1 or 50p will help more than you know. For those that use ebay, you can use paypal which is really easy!!

Previous post is below!

Many Thanks

Josh

Hi everyone,

I am an extra infantry soldier (private) who served in Iraq with 2 Royal Anglian. As a result of that tour and other operation tours, I have had friends who have suffered horrific injuries or lost their lives.

I am doing a climb of Mount Kilimanjaro for Help for Heroes and am aiming to raise £4000. I have to raise a minimum of £1300 by Jan so need as much support as poss!!

This is my page - www.justgiving.com/josh-butcher1

You can sponsor anything from £1 using a debit card or using paypal.

Any support especially from serving soldiers or veterans would mean a lot,

Thanks

Josh Butcher

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
jarrod248 said:
Josh,
Well done for doing this however, I never give any money to anyone that has to raise an amount of money before they actually can give anything to charity.
Yeah, whilst its a noble cause, the free holiday part of it really fcuks some people off.

josh5000red said:
Hi,

After posting my plea for support only one kind person donated. I was really hoping that people would back me from the forum even if people only donated £1 (same approx value as - 2 choc bars, 3 packets crisps, 1 bag of chips).

Over 100 people viewed the post, so to have only 1 kind person donate was a shock!! This is such a great cause as we all know, so please even £1 or 50p will help more than you know. For those that use ebay, you can use paypal which is really easy!!

Previous post is below!

Many Thanks

Josh

Hi everyone,

I am an extra infantry soldier (private) who served in Iraq with 2 Royal Anglian. As a result of that tour and other operation tours, I have had friends who have suffered horrific injuries or lost their lives.

I am doing a climb of Mount Kilimanjaro for Help for Heroes and am aiming to raise £4000. I have to raise a minimum of £1300 by Jan so need as much support as poss!!

This is my page - www.justgiving.com/josh-butcher1

You can sponsor anything from £1 using a debit card or using paypal.

Any support especially from serving soldiers or veterans would mean a lot,

Thanks

Josh Butcher
I don't know if you've noticed, but we've got a little bit more on our plate at the moment: Begging Bowl - Help Them Out/Hols For Heroes

I may or may not get slated for this, but Help for Heroes gets a lot more money and support than Hols4Heroes. I, personally, witnessed a £6000 cheque being given to H4H (not Hols4Heroes) today, and IMHO, if that amount came to Hols4Heroes, it would make a bigger difference than the one they are already making.

Yours aye,

Standing by for abuse,

Sluggy xxx

Latest Threads