• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ex-paratrooper waged guerrilla war and spied on neighbours

Read Article Here

A former paratrooper waged a back garden guerrilla war against his neighbours when a petty dispute got out of hand, a court heard yesterday.

Rod Scott, 64, set up a 16ft viewing platform draped in camouflage netting in his garden to observe Tony and Janet Durkin 'morning, noon and night.'

The retired teacher and his wife felt 'under siege' from his never-ending 'surveillance' and became prisoners in their own home.

Anyone know of this chap?

reni_77 said:
Been done mate, have a scout round :D
Any chance of a link? Can't find anything.

I like the way the neighbours think his is qualled up in all manner of ninja stuff. Like, er, getting blatently pictured taking pictures of houses or building 16ft observation towers :D

Can we research the guy and find out if he is the real deal or an ex chef or somthing?

He's wearing a denni, he better had be the real deal.

Edited to add: He's also wearing AAC insignia if my eyes see straight. He must have transferred at some point.

Saw this in the paper-what a loon! Building an OP on your garden shed- his neighbour came of a bit of a exagerating dick though 'This man has three guns in his house and admits to being a trained killer' Oooh, how dare they let anyone whos had military training out on the street, they should be locked up as being potential murderers because they've handled a firearm! Not excusing the batsh1t insane behaviour of the chap in question though...

chocolate_frog said:
reni_77 said:
Been done mate, have a scout round :D
Any chance of a link? Can't find anything.

I like the way the neighbours think his is qualled up in all manner of ninja stuff. Like, er, getting blatently pictured taking pictures of houses or building 16ft observation towers :D

Can we research the guy and find out if he is the real deal or an ex chef or somthing?
My bad, it appeared then disappeared.

he looks like the one they had shouting at the girlies on the opening episode of britains next top model ( not that i actually watched it myself etc)

Searched for "Rod Scott Para" but nothing came up.

The guy is certifiabley batsh1t, I am surprised though that he managed to keep this up for so long.... surely loud music and being caught in the act of taking pictures of various houses would lead to him being visited by the plod?

What about asking him if he wants to be the RP Sgt on Bad Lads Army?

Latest Threads