Ex Para Attacked By Five Scum & In Coma.

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by spike7451, Oct 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Chap's,
    I was on a website & read about an Ex-Para being attacked by thugs on Monday night,

Maybe one for H4H when he recovers?...
    Speedy recovery to the Para.

2. Speedy recovery Airborne Brother.

3. Get well soon.

Says it all though... 5 are in custody but out on bail.

Free to roam the streets like the pack of dogs they are. Any names and pictures of the accused... for interests sake?

4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Edited by me.

5. Thats a very positive sign. Lets hope he shows the same battling spirit that young Tom did in "Wounded".

6. Hopefully those who live in the area will know who they are and will be treated in the same way as they did so to one of our brothers

7. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

What goes around, comes around.The 5 scum have no idea what the Airborne Brotherhood is all about.

8. I look forward to reading about the moment when they find out! :twisted:

9. Second that sentiment old chap.

VH

10. A very sad story and one all too familiar. I was chatting to an old boy a few nights ago who was shoved to the ground by a pack of scrotes. He was telling me about the arctic convoys and it was very humbling. I hope this gentlman makes a full recovery and these scum get what they deserve.

11. Perhaps there are those who are brave enough to name and shame those with addresses, can imagine a group with plancards stood outside the scumbags house allowing everyone to knwo what they have done that would certainly would show them for what they really are.

12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Well over here in my area,If you're done for anything & appear in court,your name & full address (ie Mr Ivor Toss of 13 Arrse Lane) get's published in the local paper!

13. The TLF should be informed and maybe something might happen to these scumbags!