Ex Navy Man & the Fake bomb plan!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mad_Moriarty, Aug 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now as in line with Arrse policy, I am not allowed to post a current case proceeding in court. However nothing in the policy states I cannot change the factual story and omit the location of the incident, the name of the accused:

An individual filmed himself planting a fake bomb at an oil terminal in a bid to force them to step up security.

The former navy man strapped on a mock suicide bomber vest & used the cover of darkness to drop of two fake devices at the oil terminal.

The individual is charged with two counts of placing articles with intent to cause others to think they would explode causing damage to property or personal injury.

Legitimate demonstration or complete tw*t ???

2. Certainly proved his point though didn't he?

3. The point he was proving was, he lived 500 meters from the terminal. He always suspiciously walked around the perimeter with no security personel ever stopping or questioning him!.

4. well, living in the week in Chiswick as I do, tonight, I shall sit by the riverside pub with a piece of drainpipe, and point it at all the airliners that fly along the river as they come in to land at Heathrow.

From time to time I shall cry out "bang!" "whoosh!" "krrump!".

I hope to "bring down" as many of them in my mind before the thought police arrive to carry me away to the land of buckled down arms and nice little pills.............

But who knows how many innocent lives I will have saved by pointing out this vital flaw in our nation's security. Its worth the sacrifice.

Adieu my friends.......

5. Not disputing he's a nut. :lol:

6. yes, he may actually have proved the point that the place had good security.... maybe this is what happened, ie , knowing that he was a nutter, the fat guards stayed in their huts drinking tea, spotted him filming himself on CCTV, and then called the rozzers....hilarious in a way

7. Sir, I salute you! (but not in a George Galloway kind of way)

Will you be donning 49 para uniform for this heroic operation?

8. Yes I shall! And all my merit badges from 3rd Ballymena Boy Scouts too.

Think of me from time to time lads...................

9. I have below a sample of the 3rd Ballymena (West Church) Scouts shirt.

Attach the 49 Para insignia where you wish!.

[​IMG]

10. good grief! I'll wear that instead!

11. How about the uniform of the founding officer of 49 Para!!

[​IMG]

12. not flashy enough for me mate

13. Is that Smudge from B Coy?

14. Wer be de mans VC and Crown of Scotland?

15. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Who is the walt wearing the uniform of our esteemed founding Colonel?