Ex-Mossad Chief: Time To Assassinate Ahmadinejad

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Not_Whistlin_Dixie, Apr 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From Ynetnews.com:

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has to be killed. Really be killed, I mean, physically. He should be eliminated, put to death, assassinated, and all those words that serve to say the same thing.

Former Mossad Director Meir Amit said this explicitly in a recent interview with the "Kfar Chabad" weekly.

"We need to kill him" by Uri Orbach. 20 April 2007
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3390265,00.html

2. If Mossad (or ex-Mossad) advocate it, that's reason enough not to do it.

3. It's when the "other side" say things like that, that we call them 'savages', and we're in the right to do so...

McCain (a civilised man) in the US sang: 'bomb Iran' - Ahmanedinejad (a savage) says: 'eradicate Israel'.

Which one really means it?

4. Both of them. And you're right - McCain is civilized. He couches his threats within a joke. Ahmadinejad couches his threats within explicit declarations of intent.

5. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Well I would have this to say about that! :p

If Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, would have an 'accident,' or die of natural causes in the next few minutes, I for one would not shed any Crocodile tears over his loss.

In fact, I might just have to crack a nice bottle of Champagne and have a toast, to his departure to the Netherworld. No big loss there! :roll:

6. Nor would I. In fact, I'd have an almighty piss up involving Cider and Whisky to celebrate.

7. At last a man who doesn't mince his words.

Odd choice of target. Organ grinders and monkeys afterall. You'd think the Supreme Leader rather than his mouthy subordinate would be a better target.

Mind you have you noticed how his eyes don't follow you round the room:
    [​IMG]
    Spooky.

8. zzzzzzzzzzz

9. Ahmadinejad isn't that well liked in his own country either - he lost out big time in recent 'elections' which, given how free they are likely to be, the fact that he still got well and truly thrashed says something.

He makes people like Rafsanjani look appealing :)