Ex-military please come to the Harrow demo

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by SIOE, Oct 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ex-military please come to the Harrow demo

CALLING BRITISH EX-ARMED SERVICES MEN AND WOMEN

ESPECIALLY THOSE WOUNDED IN IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, BOSNIA AND ELSEWHERE DEFENDING MUSLIMS

WE NEED YOU TO CARRY ON FIGHTING FOR YOUR COUNTRY TO DEFEND OUR WAY OF LIFE, CULTURE AND TRADITIONS AGAINST ENCROACHING SHARIA AND ISLAMISATION

Please come to the demonstration on 13th December in Harrow to protest against mosque building and Sharia law in the UK and to stop the Islamisation of Europe.

The British Government does not want the British people to see our brave soldiers who were wounded in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yugoslavia, the Falklands and other conflicts.

Unlike our disgraceful government SIOE will give our wounded soldiers PRIDE OF PLACE in this demonstration and future “Stop Islamisation” demonstrations.

We need thousands of disciplined, proud ex-servicemen to present themselves in the manner of smart soldiers to show our government, the media and the British public that those opposing Islamisation are not fascists nor an unruly rabble.

No, it is those who violently oppose legal protests who are the rioting rabble.

2. Pulls up chair, gets popcorn and waits :)

3. Can I share the popcorn? :)

4. I'll bring another chair and some beer.

5. Fek I'm just about to go out

Quick tell me more you've got 5 min starting now.

6. protest against mosque building? are you for real? 8O

every faith has the right to practice said faith and to worship! idiot :x

however.. i feel sharia law should be banned in the UK as it is not UK law and extreme and not inline with british/western values and freedom 8O

7. Get your own, this could go on a while! :twisted:

8. I agree with dangerousdave

I feel a MOD delete button action coming soon

9. You're not an EDL member are you?

10. Feck you then,I'm going to get some mud and straw and build my own Mosk now :D

11. Sorry mate, Nazi Germany is about 60 years <- that way.

12. Well he's not a 'Fricker', he can spell!

13. Should I being my own dungarees and swastika armband or will it get issued to me?

14. Gosh, I should think that ex-military might have a few more morals and wits amongst them than to be pawns in the hands of your agenda OP. I'm sure most of the rest agree!

15. Are there creche facilities ?