• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ex Military Instructors Needed in Dubai

Guys and Gals, the company I work for are currently recruiting. There are plenty of vacancies for former female military and some for male.

You can view the job details here: Instructors

Feel free to message me if any questions...

Schools?? Military Training??? UAE?...you starting up a Madras or something?? lol.

Having said that, could you please PM me details.

11 years serving, 3 years teaching HND level at College, currently head up an e-learning/Training company dealing in North Sea oil and gas safety.

I fancy a change and getting back to "frontline teaching".

2/51 said:
Schools?? Military Training??? UAE?...you starting up a Madras or something?? lol.

Having said that, could you please PM me details.

11 years serving, 3 years teaching HND level at College, currently head up an e-learning/Training company dealing in North Sea oil and gas safety.

I fancy a change and getting back to "frontline teaching".
You have PM

Guys and Gals, the company I work for are currently recruiting. There are plenty of vacancies for former female military and some for male.

You can view the job details here: Instructors

Feel free to message me if any questions...

I have several Military Qualifications and want a warm place to work from...

Skill at Arms
RMQ
One Army Recruiter
Dangerous Goods Consignor
IATA
JCLM
SCLM

Diplomas and Certificates
Royal Signals Operator (through and through)

please give me a PM I am up for a challenge

Hi, i was wondering weather you could supply me with some details of this job. i am currently serving but out in the next few months and looking to move out to the UAE. thanks.

Dont know if your still recruiting , but i am a challenger 2 gunnery instructor, RMQ , AFV Rec Instr, JCLM, SCLM, BIT,and i have CTLLS (A Level Teaching Qual) and i am currently posted as a PSI at a TA unit. Looking at leaving for better things.
13 years serving Senior Sgt.

Latest Threads