Ex Military Instructors Needed in Dubai

Guys and Gals, the company I work for are currently recruiting. There are plenty of vacancies for former female military and some for male.

You can view the job details here: Instructors

Feel free to message me if any questions...

Schools?? Military Training??? UAE?...you starting up a Madras or something?? lol.

Having said that, could you please PM me details.

11 years serving, 3 years teaching HND level at College, currently head up an e-learning/Training company dealing in North Sea oil and gas safety.

I fancy a change and getting back to "frontline teaching".

2/51 said:
Schools?? Military Training??? UAE?...you starting up a Madras or something?? lol.

Having said that, could you please PM me details.

11 years serving, 3 years teaching HND level at College, currently head up an e-learning/Training company dealing in North Sea oil and gas safety.

I fancy a change and getting back to "frontline teaching".
You have PM

I might possibly give it a go, as I see that SAA 1-3 is a desired qualification. What's the benefits package like?

Please send more info, pay, contract length, perks, accn, food, time and out of country if applicable. Sounds very interesting.

Guys and Gals, the company I work for are currently recruiting. There are plenty of vacancies for former female military and some for male.

You can view the job details here: Instructors

Feel free to message me if any questions...

I have several Military Qualifications and want a warm place to work from...

Skill at Arms
RMQ
One Army Recruiter
Dangerous Goods Consignor
IATA
JCLM
SCLM

Diplomas and Certificates
Royal Signals Operator (through and through)

please give me a PM I am up for a challenge

Hi, i was wondering weather you could supply me with some details of this job. i am currently serving but out in the next few months and looking to move out to the UAE. thanks.

Dont know if your still recruiting , but i am a challenger 2 gunnery instructor, RMQ , AFV Rec Instr, JCLM, SCLM, BIT,and i have CTLLS (A Level Teaching Qual) and i am currently posted as a PSI at a TA unit. Looking at leaving for better things.
13 years serving Senior Sgt.