• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ex Medic Strips For Sun

Good girl. But sad at the same time. She is only 21 so does she really know what she is doing I wonder. “It was fabulous fun and a great feeling to be doing what I want without officers telling me not to. Now I want to make modelling my career." Does nothing to convince me.

So the "para girl" has now shown her baps to thousands. Surely she did that when she was still in the army and going airtight on a regular basis with the thousands of blokes in the brigade. Split arses - I shi_t 'em! Sorry I meant to say I wish she would shit on me :D

enlightenment please! i've been out for a few years now. does her red beret mean she has done "P" company and the required number of "jumps" (sorry, couldn't think of better way of putting it) etc.?

growler said:
enlightenment please! i've been out for a few years now. does her red beret mean she has done "P" company and the required number of "jumps" (sorry, couldn't think of better way of putting it) etc.?
No, you turn up at an airborne regt and you get given it to wear

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
In spite of my earlier slightly negitive comment I can confirm that I would to within an inch of her life. I might even beg a little first.

:p

Latest Threads