Ex Medic Strips For Sun

Good girl. But sad at the same time. She is only 21 so does she really know what she is doing I wonder. “It was fabulous fun and a great feeling to be doing what I want without officers telling me not to. Now I want to make modelling my career." Does nothing to convince me.

Hmm...it might nudge recruitment up a little. Although, mith my narrow experience at least, there aren't many girls like that in the army.

So the "para girl" has now shown her baps to thousands. Surely she did that when she was still in the army and going airtight on a regular basis with the thousands of blokes in the brigade. Split arses - I shi_t 'em! Sorry I meant to say I wish she would shit on me :D

growler said:
for goodness sake stop all this pussyfooting around! You would wouldn't you!!!
Damm right

enlightenment please! i've been out for a few years now. does her red beret mean she has done "P" company and the required number of "jumps" (sorry, couldn't think of better way of putting it) etc.?

growler said:
enlightenment please! i've been out for a few years now. does her red beret mean she has done "P" company and the required number of "jumps" (sorry, couldn't think of better way of putting it) etc.?
No, you turn up at an airborne regt and you get given it to wear

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr Army Pay, Claims & JPA 10
S Aviation 3
C The Intelligence Cell 15