Ex Lt Col & Child Abuse

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Last edited:
Decorated military spook abused children in the Philippines
Senior British Army security officer Lt Col Andrew Whiddett who was decorated with an MBE for work in Northern Ireland, convicted of child sex abuse involving children in the Philippines

Does anybody know of his service career, especially in N Ireland?

We are doing background prior to his sentencing

You can email to: admin@londonbulletin.co.uk or call 07839 105944

Attachments

Why not ask him? Or Box 500. I heard he ran Martin Mcguiness (ie was his case officer) and on doing so led directly to the GFA. He also used to drive a LHD Fiat Punto, but got rid of it after a fracas in Paris, at about the same time.

Senior British Army security officer Lt Col Andrew Whiddett who was decorated with an MBE for work in Northern Ireland, convicted of child sex abuse involving children in the Philippines

Try looking into it yourselves, as much as I, and I’m sure most others on here hate nonces, why should anyone make your job easier?

Interesting line form the BBC

He paid thousands of pounds for the abuse
He could have just taken out a contract with Virgin Media or Brighthouse

He served with the elite 49 Para, one of the most secretive units in the British Army.
Based at Maiwand Barracks at Walton on the Naze with all 3 Battalions based at the one location.

I cant say anymore as just mentioning 49 Para could land me in prison under the OSA.

He served with the elite 49 Para, one of the most secretive units in the British Army.
Based at Maiwand Barracks at Walton on the Naze with all 3 Battalions based at the one location.

I cant say anymore as just mentioning 49 Para could land me in prison under the OSA.
Snitches get stitches.

And there I was thinking they only visit for the cuisine and scenery, I'm shocked I tell you :eek:

Ask Princess Productions.

Latest Threads