• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ex Long Look

I did it in 2001, went to 7 SigRegt (EW) in Cabarlah, Queensland. It deploys usually mid May for about 4 months (unless you get delayed in Sydney for 11 days on the way back :) ) It is usually open upto Sgt (occasionally SSgt/WOII) and up to Capt but usually Lt. I had a great time and would go and live in Brisbane now if I could. As for application, I fell on my feet and phoned HQ Land direct , got in the poo a bit, but was worth it, I am sure you'll agree) Getting it is rarer than hens teeth. Any questions PM me.

the_guru said:
I did mate ! Bit too country for me, now if you are talking bars, the Vic on Edwards St in Brisbane is THE best bar in the world.
Aye - there was also a Sports Bar on the same street - freakin' huge it was. I quite liked City Rowers on the river though.

compus_mentus said:
the_guru said:
I did mate ! Bit too country for me, now if you are talking bars, the Vic on Edwards St in Brisbane is THE best bar in the world.
Aye - there was also a Sports Bar on the same street - freakin' huge it was. I quite liked City Rowers on the river though.
Adrenalin. Up the stairs. Awesome.

The best person you could speak to about applying for this is the Adjt.

I went to 7 Sigs in 2003 and had an awesome time, Guru - The Vic, what a place, used to take mondays off just so i could have all day there on the sunday afternoon sesh.

The job is now open to both RS op and Spec op, it is now geared toward a full screw to go over but a siggie went last year.

Any queries pm me.

Latest Threads