• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ex Keystone 79

R

Reversionary_Modes

Whilst I appreciate that there is a specific forum allocated for links like the one I'm about to post, so I might attract some flak for this, I was wavering between posting in Old & Bold or RAC, because it is pertinent to both. I settled on the former, because although the clip is rife with Chieftains, FV432, Gazelle, Lynx and F104 all feature too.

I found this as a follow on to a link posted by old bloke in the http://www.arrse.co.uk/lamp-sandbag-ii-tall-story-strikes-back/169370-where-did-you-learn-drive.html thread. Evocative footage of an archetypal BAOR autumn FTX - anyone care to have a crack at ID of which Type 57 Armd Regt is at play here?

Keystone 79 - YouTube

Latest Threads