Ex Husband's Revenge

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by happybonzo, Nov 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would like to congratulate the council planning department that thoughtfully allowed a begrudged ex partner to name the street of his former wife.

The road does exist and it's in Attleborough, Norfolk

530906_134861729997462_1036058168_n[1].jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I bet that there is no end of confusion/amusement when yu phone that in as your address!

3. Perhaps no worse than Wyre Piddle or Piddle in the Hole, 2 villages somewhere eastish of Bristol if my memory hasn't faded too much.

4. Perhaps I've got too much time on my hands, but according to Google Streetview, somebody appears to have nicked the sign.

Attached Files:

• sh.jpg
      sh.jpg
      File size:
      61.5 KB
      Views:
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I remember when I lived on Youriunedmylifeyoufuckingbitch Boulevard with my ex. Happy days.

• Like Like x 8
  6. There's a place just outside Cheltenham called Uckington. Every Monday morning the council have to go and clean off the "F" that hilariously gets added to the front of the sign.
    My sister used to live in Little Snoring, which was next to Great Snoring. Little Snoring was bigger than Great Snoring!

7. Those long winter months aye!

8. I probably suffer from the same as you except I Googled it which took some of the urban myth out of it.

9. There's a small side street in Walsall, just off Ablewell Street, outside the town centre called Bullock's Row. The letter U has been modified to form an O.

10. North of Bristol nearer Worcester

• Like Like x 1
  11. There is a street in central Brum called Gas Street.

Oddly enough this used to be the Jewish Quarter.

12. There's an Electric Avenue in Brixton.

But it's not particularly Jewish, although the Lion of Judah often gets a mention down there.

13. Oh come on, you know you want to!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Cheers. I'm a bit shy ^_~