Ex halfway morning routine.

Can anybody give me a decent order of performing the morning routine on ex halfway please? Wouldn't say I struggled on first nights however I could do with some pointers of key points to speed up a little bit. Cheers.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Wake up, check your gat, say good morning to your mukkas, have a wash, get some brekky, have a cuppa, brush your teeth, chill out and wait for lunchtime.

Hide someone else's gear so they look worse than you.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Wake up, check your gat, say good morning to your mukkas, have a wash, get some brekky, have a cuppa, brush your teeth, chill out and wait for lunchtime.
You missed out doing a pooh at 1003hrs.

Rosie9109

Old-Salt
Take baby wipes for your mess tins and clean it whilst it's still hot, none of this messing around trying to scrape the flame marks off with pine cones and on the ground an that! Also I used to change my knickers and have a ladies wash when I came off of my last stag! Good luck

Shit_the_bed

Clanker
Use your mates mess tins and waterp, wash your face while he cleans his rifle then swap your gipping gas parts for his, dig a small hole in the side of your shellscrape and empty contents of breakfast in, apply footpowder and wait.

Take baby wipes for your mess tins and clean it whilst it's still hot, none of this messing around trying to scrape the flame marks off with pine cones and on the ground an that! Also I used to change my knickers and have a ladies wash when I came off of my last stag! Good luck

Baby wipes to clean your mess tins?! Fecking posh or what. FFS. Whats wrong with a used tea bag?

Latest Threads