Ex Gnr in paupers grave

Would anyone know or point me in the direction to find out if a WW2 Gnr who died after WW2 aged 40 and buried with no headstone/marker due to financial constraints (left 5 kids with one on the way behind when he died suddenly) would be entitled to any funding to get some sort of grave marker on his grave?

Would anyone know or point me in the direction to find out if a WW2 Gnr who died after WW2 aged 40 and buried with no headstone/marker due to financial constraints (left 5 kids with one on the way behind when he died suddenly) would be entitled to any funding to get some sort of grave marker on his grave?
CWG might be worth getting in contact with. I had a similar situation with a great uncle. Went off the radar in Australia after WW1. A bit of research, and we discovered He'd been buried in a paupers grave in the 1920s after passing from complications due to his injuries received in the war. Contacted the Australian war graves and they did a bit of research, and eventually fixed up the grave, and maintain it until this day.

I know he's a gunner but dont think his service is atribuited to his death although his hearing was affected, He died of a perforated ulcer and heart issues according to his death cert, but it was down to him not doing the decompression chamber when working on the Clyde tunnel so he could get home quicker.

Drop an email to the Gunners Regimental Association and SSAFA, with a description and ask if they can assist or point you in the right direction.

( Tear stained photo's of unmarked grave may assist in helping to secure some funds )

Or / and

Get a cost of what you would like to achieve for his grave and set up a crowdfunding page to cover the costs.

1622887644082.png