Ex Enduring Help.

Discussion in 'REME' started by jr152, May 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What an awesome weekend ! Even though it pi**ed it down all night ! Well done to all those who finished. My arms arms are still hurting from wrestling trough the sand! :D
  2. SEME
  3. There's a BIG surprise NOT, but makes you proud of the Corps
  4. Are the results published any where?
  5. I got the holeshot

*WOOHOO* :evil:

SEME had an extremely strong team this year with 4 corps riders, so not surprised they won.
  6. i got bump started ! Fastest i went all weekend! Cheers to the lads that gave me a push!
  7. WOOOHOOOOO we got the spirit of the event award, not bad for 3 chefs and a civi, oh and our gorgeous support crew of 4 WRENS, brilliant event will def be back next year, maybe on an XR if I can find a couple.
    Only one video on youtube at the moment need to see some more also does anyone know if the phots that were taken will be abvailable on a disc or something.
    I didnt fall off once, I dismounted with style every time HAHA.
  8. does anyone have any photos of the event that people had taken on the course?
  9. Dunno about the results yet been looking everywhere, as for phots would like to see some aswell, our team had a few taken at the prize giving got an email address and all of us have tried to contact the photographer but he hasnt answered any of our emails to put it bluntly we arent that impressed at the moment
  10. We were the team next to you who tried to fix your generator, I have some photos so if you want them please let me know
  11. Yep that would be ace mate if you could, hows your man with the damaged foot, thanks again for looking at the genny for us, I was catching some serious zeds at the time and they didnt wake me, any way my email is dirt.junkie@virgin.net. I,ll pm you aswell. cheers.
  12. Hi there,

Check you emails as I have sent one regarding the photos
  13. I have attached the results in Excel form if anyone wants them.
    ARMCEN Enduro compilation of pictures link below.
    I also have quite a few pictures of other riders which I will post once I have the time.

Ex ENDURING HELP - ARMCEN Piccys on YouTube

Attached Files:

14. Sorry new here , is there a date for Enduring help 2009 or will it go ahead thanks