Ex Enduring Help - Moto Cross, Longmoor

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by BaggyInBlack, May 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just came back from this and I must say, 24 hours getting that bike around that circuit has left me in total bits. My head, neck, back, arms, legs and feet are in tatters. Will I do it again next year? Ya bet yer bottom dollar I'll be there.

This was the 10th anniversary of this event which had more teams than ever (96 I think). 400 people were there. The event is a 24hr cross country ride were you take a Harley with a max of 4 people per team and beast it around the challenging track. All monies go to charity. This year raised (if I heard right), £21,000.

The Fri nights ents was good, especially the big maid, (guilty as charged).

If you think you are up for the challenge, then look out for this Ex next year and enter, if you think you can hack it. :twisted:

Baggy.

2. Baggy,
    did you enter Ex Hard Ride?

3. Was that the one the weekend after in Catterick? If so, no mate. Too bleedin sore still lol. Next one we're entering is the Nackerjack, (think that's how it's spelt) or as I call it, Crackerjack, (Crackerjack) lol.

It's also at Longmoor and bloody harder apparently. Aww well, don't know until we try do we? You going Jake?

Baggy

4. I will be there, either spectating or helping out somewhere. :D

5. Keep it up guys, Ive done Natterjack and enduring help both outstanding events, if you are going to ride Natterjack make sure someone teaches you how to do your timecard, if you dont already know. Oh and if you ride a standard service bike (Harley) you are sure to rip your footpegs clean off on the tree stumps so take spares!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Thanks for the advice. I'll take it on board. Anything else to offer?

Baggy

7. Enduring help is fantastic i was at the muddy mayhem - the FRONT girls where fantastic :lol:

8. Ok who's doing it this year?

9. Back to the top, who's going this year.

More importantly, we don't have any bikes this year, and need to loan some, any one know who we can approach for some? We are in the south east.

Thanks in advance

White

10. Nope but if you need a good rider PM me - I am despeate to do my 5th event!!

11. Thanks for the offer, if we can get some bikes I might give you a call!

12. Be glad to help - I've organised 3 trips there myself so I now a bit about about what to take and how to make life comfy!

I might be able to get loaned some bikes too - PM me.