Ex Bootie of TV fame caught on the fiddle

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Queensman, Jan 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Only one crime eh!
  2. I can't believe that little prick is ex Royal!
  3. Why not? Why do you think his previous job would make a difference.

Now if you had said 'he's a thieving Scouser, what do you expect'...............
  4. What, he covers himself in rags and cowshit, and lies in a ditch with half a bush on his head all day?
  5. During his appearance in The Apprentice, Farrell said he was a sniper and said he took "that killer instinct across into business".

That sounds like a good book title......................doh, stand by
  6. In the job that I'm in, I meet the various applicants and eventual players. He appeared to me to be a very personable lad in our conversations.
  7. He's from just down the road from me, I thought he looked familiar.
  8. That's the rub Alec most criminals do come across as normal people.
  9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Most criminals are normal people.
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Ahhhhh its mortgage fraud. About bloody time, anyone who did swathes of self certs is probably worried at this juncture. If not they should be. I however am feeling like a real smug bastard because I regularly told people in the peak of the madness that they couldn't afford the mortgage they were trying to get and the one time a client fronted me directly with " can't we just make up the income" he got told to go find someone else to do it. (which he did, and they did and the C&G lent him a shit load more than he could realistically borrow, especially if interest rates go up in the next couple of years)
  11. I watched a couple of the episodes of "The Apprentice" he didn't strike me as ex-military at all. I wasn't referring to the crime, just him as a person.
  12. Now that depends on your view of normal
  13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

No hint of naked rollmat fighting course certs?
  14. In that context, I can't believe the little prick is ex Royal either. :)