• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ex Bootie of TV fame caught on the fiddle

During his appearance in The Apprentice, Farrell said he was a sniper and said he took "that killer instinct across into business".
What, he covers himself in rags and cowshit, and lies in a ditch with half a bush on his head all day?

During his appearance in The Apprentice, Farrell said he was a sniper and said he took "that killer instinct across into business".

That sounds like a good book title......................doh, stand by

Ahhhhh its mortgage fraud. About bloody time, anyone who did swathes of self certs is probably worried at this juncture. If not they should be. I however am feeling like a real smug bastard because I regularly told people in the peak of the madness that they couldn't afford the mortgage they were trying to get and the one time a client fronted me directly with " can't we just make up the income" he got told to go find someone else to do it. (which he did, and they did and the C&G lent him a shit load more than he could realistically borrow, especially if interest rates go up in the next couple of years)

P

PrinceAlbert

Why not? Why do you think his previous job would make a difference.

Now if you had said 'he's a thieving Scouser, what do you expect'...............
I watched a couple of the episodes of "The Apprentice" he didn't strike me as ex-military at all. I wasn't referring to the crime, just him as a person.

No hint of naked rollmat fighting course certs?
I know what your question is, however as a straight answer. Applicants are requested to pitch up with their passport, driving licence and an A4 one pager CV / resume of themselves. Over one of last Summer week-ends, the production team interviewed 5,000 hopefuls.

Whereas I don't go out of my way to single out former military types, I do get the nod. I've yet to watch the tv programme all of the way through and that's usually as the personality has been mentioned on this site.

Ahhhhh its mortgage fraud. About bloody time, anyone who did swathes of self certs is probably worried at this juncture. If not they should be. I however am feeling like a real smug bastard because I regularly told people in the peak of the madness that they couldn't afford the mortgage they were trying to get and the one time a client fronted me directly with " can't we just make up the income" he got told to go find someone else to do it. (which he did, and they did and the C&G lent him a shit load more than he could realistically borrow, especially if interest rates go up in the next couple of years)
Did the same job in the early 90s AB.
I'd often lose out to rouge FAs' and the amount of churning** was also rife, I wander if he practiced that little number as well?

**Canceling / replacing suitable insurance policies that could be utilised. (commission orientated)

R

renamed_user

I thought he came across as a genuine bloke (on the apprentice) he threw himself heart and soul into whatever task he was given. Just seen him on the telly, outside the court house. Seems to have accepted his crime and punishment without all the usual weasel words or behaviour. Faced up to the press and took it on the chin.

Latest Threads