Ex Blair babe then and now!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by muhandis89, Mar 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. JESUS CHRIST!!!!! She looks like feckin Nosferatu

2. So the law can be used on her but....

[​IMG]

Not these guys mad just mad.

3. Definitely a twenty pinter!

4. Fcuk off you virgin, I'd walk down the street in broad daylight, sober and holding her hand. She'd love me for it and be as dirty as I wanted.

5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Because any criticism of these chaps would be racist, under any and every law we do (or don't have yet) in the U.K., Western Europe, the E.U. and under the Liarbour Thought Crimes Act 2010.

On message - was this horrific munter ever referred to as a 'Blair Babe' originally? Or was it because there were other women MP's in a photo opportunity with GW's poodle? It's a long stretch for her ever to be considered a 'babe'.

Ugly transvestite docker, maybe...

6. I admit that I am pretty ancient, but tell me posters, does 'babe' equal 'dog' in modern parlance?

7. That isn't a woman, its Herman Munster in Drag.

8. I think most transvestites would think themselves ugly if they looked like her. Just go into the officers mess and ask them :lol:

9. She must be delighted with the verdicts. She was judged to have been threatening and absive but not drunk and disorderly. What a result!

Even if I was drunk and disorderly - that is not a Babe.

10. Not a babe but I would punish it senseless.

11. District Judge Nicholas Leigh-Smith said prosecutors had not proved Clark was drunk and disorderly.

But he said she had had a "preoccupation with self and self-image".

That made i larf

12. Did Helen use to be Harold??? Is that the right pic on the BBC site?? By all thats holy, even my dog would say no.

13. FORMER Liarbour MP - doesn't say what she's doing now, though (as if she is in any way employable).

All that's missing are the immortal words uttered by all dispossessed MPs 'DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?'

14. I remember laughing a bit at the picture of the original 'Blair Babes'.

Here is a list of those highly desirable wenches.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blair_Babe

Can't really argue about Margaret Beckett being a 'Babe' can you?