Ex Black Watch

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by Outstanding, Feb 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Eric Joyce who joined the Black watch in 1979 and worked his way through the ranks to major in the Adjutant-General's Corps (Teacher!), thrown out in 1999 becauise he said the hierarchy of the army is obsessed with the notion of an officer class. (Something he was clearly not obsessed with??), joined Tony Bliars Labour Party and subsequently resigned his job for drink driving but stayed on the payroll as an MP, where he claimed the largest amounts posible, just been done agin for fighting in a bar!!

The Black Watch certainly breeds em!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. eric_joyce.jpg

Aye, see you jimmy...

I pinched the photo from this site - The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow Uni: Labour MP Eric Joyce starts the ‘200k club’, MPs who top the MPs’ expenses list with £200,000 in claims, cheaper to bring back Jim Devine! -- which has this to say about him:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Apparently Joyce broke the £1 Million mark in his toatl claims / remuneration, poor man!

4. You and he have a history don't you?

5. Odious man, if this was the NAAFI I would add that I could spend all day smashing his head in with a blunt instrument, but it's not, so I'll stick with odious man.

6. Why am I not surprised ....

7. Oh God, not this shitsack again.

A quick search on here will reveal pages of 'coverage' - all of which is most uncomplimentary. I had the pleasure of enduring him on a four month long course many years ago and I ******* loath him.

Try this: http://www.arrse.co.uk/search.php?searchid=7948522

8. I guess if he was a Tory MP, he would be a good egg eh?

• Like Like x 1
  9. As often as not you'd be right but, No, not in his case, sadly not. The man is an absolute knob.

10. Because you're really a Fifer?

11. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Ah, the Kingdom!

12. Certainly not .... but I went to school with Eric and have the dubious honour of sending him to the back of the dinner queue when he tried to jump it ...

• Like Like x 2
  13. You should have slapped the back of his legs as well.

14. You were the school bully ;-)

The man should be thrown to the wolves