Ex-army paedophile jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
#3
6yrs for such awful crimes?
 
#6
To the left, bandwagon, on my word of command, JUMP!
 
#7
For many years my view has varied between life imprisonment on a penal colony, or death by all manner of painful means.

I've grown more moderate in middle age, and now think we should open HMP Organ Farm. If they're not healthy enough to be of any use, then just shred & compost them along with all the other shit
 
#13
Dilfor said:
polar69 said:
Good , dirty fukcers
I don't think they were very good at all. Dirty, certainly, but quite bad in my view.
I think it was supposed to be read as "Good (they're locked up). Dirty fcukers.



Astounding:

Times article said:
At the time of his arrest last year, he (Wood)was chairman of the board of governors at Tavistock Community College in Devon — a post that required him to have child protection training — and a governor of a primary school. He admitted nine offences, including arranging child sex abuse and distributing indecent images of children, and asked for seventeen others to be taken into consideration. He was jailed for six years.
And she and the other bloke receiving six and five & a half respectively despite admitting five to twenty eight offences.
At least one of the three will serve the equivalent of 2-3 months per offence, probably half that on good behaviour. It's like rewarding them with a break from work for each nasty act they did. 8O What a joke. As much as I don't like to see an outbreak of people taking the law into their hands, it's crud sentences like this that demonstrates why they feel the need to.
 
#14
Easy solution put the peado CNUTS in a room full of female relatives of the victims for an hour and let the barstewards suffer. :x
 
#15
Why is it that if sme cnut is found guilty of a crime the fact thaqt he's an ex soldier is always mentioned . I don't suppose if he's , for example, won a Nobel Peace Prize that fact would have been mentioned.
Hanging's too good for the evil gits and 6 years is an insult to the kids who were abused or the police who caught them.
 
#16
My heart bleeds purple urine for the bar-stewards
 
#17
whiffler said:
For many years my view has varied between life imprisonment on a penal colony, or death by all manner of painful means.

I've grown more moderate in middle age, and now think we should open HMP Organ Farm. If they're not healthy enough to be of any use, then just shred & compost them along with all the other shit

Now this idea certainly has a new depth, to which I hadn't lowered myself to but by fuck, it's a good one.

Whiffler, I vote you for next PM. Cameron should be knocking at your door for advice. You sort out both the Prison system and the NHS in one day.
 
#18
Yeah I find it annoying by the fact it dwells on the fact that he served 19 years in the army. So bloody what? He's been out for about 20 years. Surely it's more significant that he worked in a school.
 
#19
PoisonDwarf said:
Yeah I find it annoying by the fact it dwells on the fact that he served 19 years in the army. So bloody what? He's been out for about 20 years. Surely it's more significant that he worked in a school.

....because faulty ex-soldiers make good copy for journos, as every ex-soldier is a mental, just waiting to go off the rails.
 
#20
Vimeiro said:
PoisonDwarf said:
Yeah I find it annoying by the fact it dwells on the fact that he served 19 years in the army. So bloody what? He's been out for about 20 years. Surely it's more significant that he worked in a school.

....because faulty ex-soldiers make good copy for journos, as every ex-soldier is a mental, just waiting to go off the rails.
Just sticking the pencils up my nostrils and underpants on my head.


ooooops nearly forgot

WIBBLE
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Latest Threads