Ex-army paedophile jailed

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by msr, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. Good , dirty fukcers
  3. 6yrs for such awful crimes?
  4. I don't think they were very good at all. Dirty, certainly, but quite bad in my view.
  5. :x :x :x Hang the bastards, or give them to the Arabs for safe keeping :?: :?: :x :x :x
  6. To the left, bandwagon, on my word of command, JUMP!
  7. For many years my view has varied between life imprisonment on a penal colony, or death by all manner of painful means.

I've grown more moderate in middle age, and now think we should open HMP Organ Farm. If they're not healthy enough to be of any use, then just shred & compost them along with all the other shit
  8. Evil fcukers - only 6 years. Throw away the keys.
  9. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

10. castration for them with a blunt knife.
  11. Hanging is to good, any ideas of slow very long and lingering death.
  12. 5-6 years? Really, what is that about? You get more than that for not recycling.
  13. I think it was supposed to be read as "Good (they're locked up). Dirty fcukers.

And she and the other bloke receiving six and five & a half respectively despite admitting five to twenty eight offences.
    At least one of the three will serve the equivalent of 2-3 months per offence, probably half that on good behaviour. It's like rewarding them with a break from work for each nasty act they did. 8O What a joke. As much as I don't like to see an outbreak of people taking the law into their hands, it's crud sentences like this that demonstrates why they feel the need to.
  14. Easy solution put the peado CNUTS in a room full of female relatives of the victims for an hour and let the barstewards suffer. :x
  15. Why is it that if sme cnut is found guilty of a crime the fact thaqt he's an ex soldier is always mentioned . I don't suppose if he's , for example, won a Nobel Peace Prize that fact would have been mentioned.
    Hanging's too good for the evil gits and 6 years is an insult to the kids who were abused or the police who caught them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.