Ex Argentine President Kirchner dead

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jim30, Oct 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is potentially very interesting - he was president, and his wife (Christina) was now working as President. The pair of them appeared to be trying to tie up the Presidency in the same way as the Clintons in the US.

Potentially interesting regional ramifications now, especially if Christina tries to hold on to power, or if we see a new opponent emerge. BBC News - Former Argentine President Nestor Kirchner dies
  2. Does it effect us?
  3. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Of course everything affects us, we're all special.
  4. Arr bless. Yes, we are all unique and delicate snowflakes.

My sympathies to you Mrs Kirchner. Got any plans for tomorrow night you leather skinned minx you?
  5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Hmmmm, I wonder how long this will go before someone (else) mentions the Benny's or a collection of barren Islands.
  6. Did I really see Diego Maradona in the front row of people paying their respects yesterday?
  7. I didn't do it...

...but regarding Mrs Kirchner - yes, yes I would!

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

She's that bint Pamela out of JR Ewing's oil baron family and I claim my £5.00.

Did someone mention the Falklands?
  9. You mentioned the war. You only mentioned it once, but I think you got away with it.
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Lordy, that was close. Actually, I only mentioned the Falkland Islands; you mentioned the Falklands war in 1982, but luckily for you, you didn't say Las Malvinas. That could have got messy if you'd done that.

Did you notice how I managed to squeeze an unseen 'oil' in there too? I thought that was cool.
  11. Yup, got the oil thing. This thread is going off topic though. I think it needs to be returned to how Presidente Kirchner is a boot faced harridan.
  12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Not only is she a boot faced harridan, she's also a sassenach:

This would suggest that:

a: her family came to Argentina with the other religious folk who raped and pillaged those lands and stole them from the indigenous people for the enrichment of the catholic church overall, and in particular, Spain; a squatter or imperialist aggressor if you will, or

b: There's a darker side to her family's past, and they emigrated from Germany more recently, and perhaps under a cloud.

Whichever the circumstances, she has no right to be speaking of the rightful ownership of the Falkland Islands after the Falklands war, which we won, that they call Las Malvinas, and only because they want the oil that's supposed to be there, because she's basically squatting on land that's not hers in the first place.

As for her hubby meeting his end, condolences. Will the service be held in German, Latin or native South American?

Actually, I'm lying. Nestor's mother was called María Juana Ostoic Dragnic (not very local name I know) and his father was Swiss/German. As for her, she's the daughter of Eduardo Fernández (Spanish Conquistador stock) and Ofelia Esther Wilhelm (German escapee stock).
  13. That many Nazi's legged it there post WWII I'm suprised all Argies don't all have their blood groups tatooed under their arms at birth.
  14. And when I have my " widows special " tit job , they are going to be this big !!!!