Ex Air Support Engineers Required

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by Pantsoff, Apr 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To God's Children

I am putting this on for a friend who needs some help. The role is with a leading Main Contractor in Saudi. If you have some civi commercial experience that would be really good (eg worked for a PM company Mace, EC Harris for example). She will also be putting it on Olive.

Ex Air Support Engineers required for PM role in KSA.

Role is at SNCO (or a gruff old JNCO)/ Officer level (DE or LE). Would suit ex Clerks of Work or Garrison Engineer.

Must show experience of Air Operating Surfaces, Hardened Air Shelters and Ammunition Storage Compounds as well as Airfield Infrastructure.

Experience of Typhoon requirements a plus.

email Jodie at j.chambers@pathwayresourcing.com
  2. pantsoff, I think it was only yesterday that someone posted a YouTube video of 10 Sqn doing their Tin Kicking 'thing'! will look for that in a minute...
  3. I was the Support Troop Commander when we mobilised at Leeming!
  4. Here is the link on YouTube, you may find some of the messages are from former 10 Sqn lads:

Kicking Tin - Nice!
  5. Thanks for this,
    This role is based in Saudi and i am looking to interview 3 guys next week. Please get in touch if you are interested and have the relevant experience +971 502 946 911

6. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

7. Yes I have pointed her towards that.
  8. rollox too early for me, 2+ years working on the camp infrastructure with typhoon. maybe next year. :x :x :x :x
  9. Don't worry Knocker, knowing how long things take out there, you may still have a chance!