Ex 9 para sqn bloke here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABF9

Old-Salt
Was in the Squadron from 96 to 99.

In 2 troop and the sigs wing.

Some of the blokes that were in the same time as me were Mick HXXX,Steve PXXXXX,Nick JXXXXX scouse WXXXXX Pady WXXXXXX and Ginge LXXXXXXXXXXX to name a few.

Any other 9 squadron blokes out there?????????????????????????? :roll:

ABF9, check your personal messages and edit out the names in your post please. Then read the forum rules regarding PERSEC.

ABF9 said:
place is full of craphats
Typical Squadron attitude, feckin cheese dick wedgehead. Ive worked with some top blokes in 9. You mustve fallen through the net landed on your head and killed the only braincell you had. R u the cock head who lost his rifle in GV97/98 and then had it quietly swept under the carpet.

SK

chimera

LE
SKJOLD said:
lost his rifle in GV97/98 and then had it quietly swept under the carpet.

SK
Must have been a bit of a lumpy carpet.

SKJOLD said:
ABF9 said:
Typical Squadron attitude, feckin cheese dick wedgehead. Ive worked with some top blokes in 9. You mustve fallen through the net landed on your head and killed the only braincell you had. R u the c*** head who lost his rifle in GV97/98 and then had it quietly swept under the carpet.

SK

Mate dont feel bad about it. :twisted:

You cant help it if you cant reach the standards required for an airborne unit.

You just keep your feet on the ground and you will be ok. :D

oh good, another idiot, just what we need.
surely if you were super duper airborne through and through then youd have joined the Para Reg! (no offence to the non-chopper members of the site who have completed the all arms parachuting course)

Enjoy your stay on our site.

ABF9 said:

aawww, did you expect it to be an airborne site? the person who read it to you must have lied

were you ever in any other squadrons apart from 9 or did you just do 3 years?

ABF9 said:
You cant help it if you cant reach the standards required for an airborne unit.
Really. Been there, done that. Had the T shirts. Moved on.

Is tots still knocking around down there.

SK

Wonderful..... another "hats are crap" string but with the added piquancy of RE flavour............ adds to the value, doesn't it?

.........Thought not.

ABF9 said:
Including you, you knob-jockey! Repeat after me "I'm not a proper Para they just let me wear the hat!"
Finished? good, now get back in your box. :roll:

AIRBORNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got that out of my system...........( goes back to orally pleasuring a tramp whilst plunging a becks bottle in his back eye)

Geordie_Blerk said:
( goes back to orally pleasuring a tramp whilst plunging a becks bottle in his back eye)
Nice GB!, was that a "Red Letter Day" Crimbo pressie from the new ASDA range? :wink:

Geordie_Blerk said:
AIRBORNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got that out of my system...........( goes back to orally pleasuring a tramp whilst plunging a becks bottle in his back eye)

Love it.

Doh, just knocked over my helmet, now all the sky has fallen out!

ABF9 - just give your head a shake, some of those blokes you mentioned would kick the living be-jesus out of you for talking like that especially the one who likes boxing.
fair play you done the para course but some of us are quite happy just to sit in a perfectly servicable aeroplane. :idea:

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
ABF9 - just give your head a shake, some of those blokes you mentioned would kick the living be-jesus out of you for talking like that especially the one who likes boxing.
fair play you done the para course but some of us are quite happy just to sit in a perfectly servicable aeroplane. :idea:

Was in the boxing team mate.Used to love going down to 36 Mainstone for some Hat bashing ever year.The blokes I mentioned would all feel the same.We were in the same team.

ABF9 said:

Was in the boxing team mate.Used to love going down to 36 Mainstone for some Hat bashing ever year.The blokes I mentioned would all feel the same.We were in the same team.
You're a bit of a penis, aren't you...??

ABF9 said:

Could only have done three years Ali, everyone else knows that 36 are in Maidstone and not Mainstone and they are there
every year not ever year.

Tw*t, people like you give the Corps a bad name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads