• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

EWSO/CSE roles and postings.

Hey all,

I'm currently going through Glasgow with my medical paperwork as a rejoiner (MD'd during P1 training) and I'm thinking of going back in as either an EWSO or CSE. I've looked through the paperwork and the ArmyJobs website, but I just wanted a bit of clarification on what I believe the job roles to be? To me it looks like EWSO is primarily a communications detection/interception role and CSE is kinda' like a network admin'?

Also, what kinda' postings are more likely after training? Do I get a choice or do I just get sent to Scotland, Germany, etc..? I wouldn't mind staying somewhere down south but I guess I go where the Army want me. :D

Love Sam.

Latest Threads