Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Office_Linebacker, Jun 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is anyone playing this?
  2. How about get off your arrse and get some sunshine you nerd.
  3. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Not heard of that one, is it an FPS, or RTS or MMORPG? Please post link...
  4. They also do sandwiches but call them something else and put some strange stuff in em. Apparantly you can have them warm as well although when you get a warm sandwich in a horror bag people complain so I dont know why they do that.

Never seen crisps in them but apparantly you can get a good muffin
  5. lol, its a MMO Real time statergy game that you play in your browser. www.evony.com
    A very useful thing if your work filter doesn't block it
  6. Salad's and wraps are also now available for purchase at competitive prices.

Hungry on your way to work? Why not grab a pain au chocolat! Pret's economically up to date prices leave their opponents in the dust!
  7. Yes you'll always be made welcome at Pret, there really is something for everyone.

Tired? Need to sit down? Well why not! At select Pret outlets you can eat your food on comfy sofa's and feel spoilt by their all-encompassing and polite table service! additional fees may apply
  8. So no one on this? I want an ARRSE clan
  9. I want an arrse rimmer, preferably armed with a racing spoon. You've never had sex have you?
  10. I want Two 16 year old goth birds in my bed when i enter my bedroom but it's not going to happen