Evony?

How about get off your arrse and get some sunshine you nerd.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Flashman07 said:
How about get off your arrse and get some sunshine you nerd.
Not heard of that one, is it an FPS, or RTS or MMORPG? Please post link...

Mr_Deputy said:
Office_Linebacker said:
Is anyone playing this?
I heard recently that Prêt do soups. But that err they don't do what we would call in the UK 'chips.' They do sell crisps though. Just to make that clear.
They also do sandwiches but call them something else and put some strange stuff in em. Apparantly you can have them warm as well although when you get a warm sandwich in a horror bag people complain so I dont know why they do that.

Never seen crisps in them but apparantly you can get a good muffin

Mr_Deputy said:
Office_Linebacker said:
Is anyone playing this?
I heard recently that Prêt do soups. But that err they don't do what we would call in the UK 'chips.' They do sell crisps though. Just to make that clear.
Salad's and wraps are also now available for purchase at competitive prices.

Hungry on your way to work? Why not grab a pain au chocolat! Pret's economically up to date prices leave their opponents in the dust!

Mr_Deputy said:
Flashman07 said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Office_Linebacker said:
Is anyone playing this?
Salad's and wraps are also now available for purchase at competitive prices.

Hungry on your way to work? Why not grab a pain au chocolat! Pret's economically up to date prices leave their opponents in the dust!
Well, as you say - why not? That really is an excellent suggestion. A tasty and energy-giving product proving a well needed burst of energy to help early morning alertness. Served with a smile and at a good price, eh? Well, I don't think I could ask alot more than that!

Prêt's competitors better watch out!
Yes you'll always be made welcome at Pret, there really is something for everyone.

Tired? Need to sit down? Well why not! At select Pret outlets you can eat your food on comfy sofa's and feel spoilt by their all-encompassing and polite table service! additional fees may apply

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
insert-coin-here Gaming and Software 18