Eviol Kenival makes one last big jump

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by the_boy_syrup, Nov 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

2. RIP mate.

3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Indeed RIP a sad loss for those that knew him!

5. I'm reminded of a quote from one of my favourite 'films to watch when bored or pissed'

"Ain't he something?"
    "Are you kidding? That is the dumbest thing I've seen since that dimwit tried to jump the Grand Canyon!"

>Edited for mong-like callousness:
    >RIP mate

6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Creamed in at last, then. He wouldn't have been so famous if he wasn't shit.

Is he going to be buried, cremated, or melted down?

7. Blown out of a cannon.

8. Get with the programme. For every death mentioned on this site, whether you knew them or not, it's mandatory...nay, traditional to post an 'RIP mate'.

It shows that you care.

9. remember nearly castrating myself on my chopper bike copying him jumping over my sister and 2 mates in the street and coming to a horrific stop against next doors morris minor!R.I.P. fella!! :clap:

10. I've jumped further on my Grifter and looked better in spandex.

They should fire his box over the Grand canyon by sticking a set of JATO pods on a coffin, slid on railway track.

11. Yeah, fuck 'im. Elvis on a motorbike is all he was. Would've been a bit more impressive if, whilst attempting to jump the Grand Canyon, Evel was munching down on a deep fried banana, jam and peanut butter sarnie while banging out a couple of verses of 'Moody Blues'

Apparently Evel broke every bone in his body during his bike tomfoolery 'career'. I'd like to bet he never had his eye socket broken by a 'NAAFI windmill'

12. [In the voice of Bevis] You just said you jumped your sister..... hurrrr hurrrr hurrrrr jumped your sister!

13. Another tragic loss of a man that brought so much to the world. Tomorrow at precisly 15:01 Z, I shall observe one minute of silence in the local dobi parlour whilst attempting to scrub brown streaks from the backside of my tighty-whities.

Stand down Evel. Your job here is done.

14. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

It worked when I tried it when I posted it and it still does

Rip mate
    Hope when they drop the coffin in the hole you actually make it and not bounce off edge and roll down the hill :D

15. Klu Klux Kneivel will commemorate the death of his brother from another mutha by attempting to jump 20 ethnics in a steam roller