Evil Jews kill Mickey Mouse on Hamas Kids TV

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by armchair_jihad, Aug 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You all remember the Hamas TV show that used mickey mouse to praise suicide bombers and mark it as the best career path for kids - well due to international pressure (even Iran thought it was well over the top) Hamas decided to get rid of the character. In their own way.

note the BBC does not cover this story.
  2. Nice costume, so that's what envoy bLIAR is doing now :D
  3. Your title is obviously anti-Semitic. So change it please.
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Blimey! They'll be using poor old Ronald McDonald to indoctrinate kids next . . .
  5. No way! Hamas says that the Zionists killed micky so it must be true! Also its what their kids now believe.......

I bet Putin will do an anti American one....Evil Uncle Sam kills Father Frost.
  6. Just another example of how evil islam is.
  7. Do you really think that our Jewish friends are evil? They are nice people and I hope you agree with it.

PS. Out of the theme or maybe not...

In 1980 there were Olympic games in Moscow. USA and some other countries organised boycott. That time animated cartoon was made

"Baba Yaga against..."

Two frequent characters of Russian volk fairy-tales:

1. Baba Yaga = Old Witch
    2. Koshey Bessmerny = Immortal skeleton-looked evil-doer

try (in vain of course) to stop a baby-bear who carries Olympic flame to Moscow.

Also catroons about Boris and Natasha springs to mind.
  8. Scene: Tsarist Russia.

A Jew, Yankie, is sitting in the town square reading The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

His friend sees this and says, "Yankie! Why are you reading that horrible book! Everyone knows it's a forgery by the Okhrana meant to inflame the Russians against us!"

Yankie replies: "Are you kidding, Yossel? You should read this thing. We Jews control the government and the banks and the French and the British ... we control everything! Every time I read a chapter of this book I feel so powerful!"

and ... scene.
  9. Fairs fair. When my kids were young and I had to take 'em to Disney Land I wanted kick Mickey Fecking Mouse in the nads as well :twisted:

Sergey - are any of the old Oktabriana comics or drawing still circulated by naughty people in the Rodina?
  10. Absolutely ridiculous.

11. Christ, I read that as JAWS kills Micky Mouse. I watched it expecting to see a bloody great shark bite him in half.
  12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Your getting confused with the footage of 'Shark fcuks whale' in which a bloke dressed in a shark suite 'mounts' a fat bird on the back of a boat. Quite disgusting I tell you, but funny all the same. :D
  13. It looks like there is at least a bit of truth in the video

14. Sergey, a bit of truth from a mickey mouse want to be that asks 3 year old children how many jews they killed is not a position you want to be in.

Just when we think you couldn't stoop any lower, you go and prove us wrong.