Evil Jews kill Mickey Mouse on Hamas Kids TV

You all remember the Hamas TV show that used mickey mouse to praise suicide bombers and mark it as the best career path for kids - well due to international pressure (even Iran thought it was well over the top) Hamas decided to get rid of the character. In their own way.

http://timesonline.typepad.com/comment/2007/08/blah.html

note the BBC does not cover this story.

Nice costume, so that's what envoy bLIAR is doing now :D

armchair_jihad said:
You all remember the Hamas TV show that used mickey mouse to praise suicide bombers and mark it as the best career path for kids - well due to international pressure (even Iran thought it was well over the top) Hamas decided to get rid of the character. In their own way.

Your title is obviously anti-Semitic. So change it please.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Blimey! They'll be using poor old Ronald McDonald to indoctrinate kids next . . .

KGB_resident said:
No way! Hamas says that the Zionists killed micky so it must be true! Also its what their kids now believe.......

I bet Putin will do an anti American one....Evil Uncle Sam kills Father Frost.

armchair_jihad said:
KGB_resident said:
No way! Hamas says that the Zionists killed micky so it must be true! Also its what their kids now believe.......

I bet Putin will do an anti American one....Evil Uncle Sam kills Father Frost.
Do you really think that our Jewish friends are evil? They are nice people and I hope you agree with it.

PS. Out of the theme or maybe not...

In 1980 there were Olympic games in Moscow. USA and some other countries organised boycott. That time animated cartoon was made

"Baba Yaga against..."

Two frequent characters of Russian volk fairy-tales:

1. Baba Yaga = Old Witch
2. Koshey Bessmerny = Immortal skeleton-looked evil-doer

try (in vain of course) to stop a baby-bear who carries Olympic flame to Moscow.

Also catroons about Boris and Natasha springs to mind.

Scene: Tsarist Russia.

A Jew, Yankie, is sitting in the town square reading The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

His friend sees this and says, "Yankie! Why are you reading that horrible book! Everyone knows it's a forgery by the Okhrana meant to inflame the Russians against us!"

Yankie replies: "Are you kidding, Yossel? You should read this thing. We Jews control the government and the banks and the French and the British ... we control everything! Every time I read a chapter of this book I feel so powerful!"

and ... scene.

Fairs fair. When my kids were young and I had to take 'em to Disney Land I wanted kick Mickey Fecking Mouse in the nads as well :twisted:

Sergey - are any of the old Oktabriana comics or drawing still circulated by naughty people in the Rodina?

Christ, I read that as JAWS kills Micky Mouse. I watched it expecting to see a bloody great shark bite him in half.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
bobath said:
Christ, I read that as JAWS kills Micky Mouse. I watched it expecting to see a bloody great shark bite him in half.
Your getting confused with the footage of 'Shark fcuks whale' in which a bloke dressed in a shark suite 'mounts' a fat bird on the back of a boat. Quite disgusting I tell you, but funny all the same. :D

It looks like there is at least a bit of truth in the video

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/895383.html

The Israel Lands Administration (ILA) is working together with the Ateret Cohanim association to wrest from Palestinian landowners control of 30 dunams (7.5 acres) of land in East Jerusalem and to transfer it to the association without a tender.
The land in question, an olive grove called Kerem Hamufti, is in the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood. From the documents received, it emerges that the ILA has signed a contract with Ateret Cohanim for "the agricultural cultivation" of the land, even though the association has no experience in such work.

The documents indicate that the contract was signed even though the land that the ILA leased apparently does not belong to it and the Interior Ministry recognizes that the Palestinian landowners "have an interest" in it. A senior source at the ILA has said the contract was signed in order "to keep the territory in Jewish hands."

In the petition it is claimed that an authorized official at the ILA "acted to advance the interests of Ateret Cohanim," to prevent the Palestinians who claim ownership of the land from developing it...
In March, 40 years after declaring its intentions to do so, the state formally expropriated the land, at the request of the ILA. Former finance minister Abraham Hirchson signed on the plan to expropriate the property under the rubric of "acquisition for public needs."

In its petition to the High Court, the Palestinian landowners, the Arab Hotels Company, asks for the expropriation to be prohibited...

KGB_resident said:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/895383.html

The Israel Lands Administration (ILA) is working together with the Ateret Cohanim association to wrest from Palestinian landowners control of 30 dunams (7.5 acres) of land in East Jerusalem and to transfer it to the association without a tender.
The land in question, an olive grove called Kerem Hamufti, is in the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood. From the documents received, it emerges that the ILA has signed a contract with Ateret Cohanim for "the agricultural cultivation" of the land, even though the association has no experience in such work.

The documents indicate that the contract was signed even though the land that the ILA leased apparently does not belong to it and the Interior Ministry recognizes that the Palestinian landowners "have an interest" in it. A senior source at the ILA has said the contract was signed in order "to keep the territory in Jewish hands."

In the petition it is claimed that an authorized official at the ILA "acted to advance the interests of Ateret Cohanim," to prevent the Palestinians who claim ownership of the land from developing it...
In March, 40 years after declaring its intentions to do so, the state formally expropriated the land, at the request of the ILA. Former finance minister Abraham Hirchson signed on the plan to expropriate the property under the rubric of "acquisition for public needs."

In its petition to the High Court, the Palestinian landowners, the Arab Hotels Company, asks for the expropriation to be prohibited...
Sergey, a bit of truth from a mickey mouse want to be that asks 3 year old children how many jews they killed is not a position you want to be in.

Just when we think you couldn't stoop any lower, you go and prove us wrong.

armchair_jihad said:

Actually the beeb did mention it, almost two months ago:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6257594.stm

ghost_us said:
Sergey, a bit of truth from a mickey mouse want to be that asks 3 year old children how many jews they killed is not a position you want to be in.

Just when we think you couldn't stoop any lower, you go and prove us wrong.
Ghost, mouse Farfour refuses to sell his land and is sent to the jail (apparently not have been killed). TV host called him a 'martyr'. This scene is founded on real events: many Palestinians have been sent to the jail and land grab is continuing.

Children that enters real life should be aware about realities on the ground.

Oh_Bollox said:
Once again we're shown it's one rule for evil Jews and another for giant humanoid mice.

When will the injustice end?
Only when the Jews stop hoarding all the cheese.

You'd have thought they'd have learned from Feivel Mousekewitz's suffering...

KGB_resident said:
I'm trying to think of the bit in the video in which owners of undeveloped land went to the high court and got their story in the papers.

No ... that wasn't in the video at all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_bloke The Intelligence Cell 2
S Sappers 199
dogmonkey Classified Ads 0