Evil Gwarr witch Brooks finally gets banged up, as opposed to knocked up that is!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by cernunnos, Mar 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The link doesn't work for me.
  2. Meh, she's only been arrested, not banged up.
  3. well it's a move in the right direction, I hope some half witted, knuckle dragging, old school copper from Barnsley is habeassing her corpus even as we speak!
  4. Murdoch's mistake was coming out in favour of Scottish independence.

The 'establishment' will tear him apart for that. I note the 'fit and proper' test has suddenly been re-applied to his BSkyB license. Expect a very large number of convictions.
  5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I'm only surprised how long it has taken to get back round to her.

Hopefully, they have her bang to rights before they picked her up
  6. Whatever she may or may not be guilty of, I can't help wondering whether there are two other driving forces for this whole process.

From the media establishment /BBC/Guardian/Levison inquiry perspective : She was in charge when the Sun stopped supporting Labour and switched to backing the Tories. Bearing in mind these (media establishment /BBC/Guardian/Levison) peoples stars rose under Labour.

From the Metropolitan Police, well, they have suffered some high profile casualties recently in connection with Murdochs Organisation.

Sure that can't really have any bearing on it though, I mean.......
  7. On Sale now and just for you, hurry this is a limited edition, yours for only £1,000,000 guaranteed to protect you from all conspiracy theories

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Nearly (or is that neatly?) matches the one in your signature block!
  9. That's the deluxe version in the sig block.