Eviction of students 'heavy handed'

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by stinker, Mar 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. An operation to evict student protesters from Glasgow University has been condemned as "heavy handed".

Glasgow Student Representative Council said more than 80 officers, 18 police vehicles and a helicopter had been used during the removal of 15 students.

BBC News - Glasgow University eviction of students 'heavy handed'

Not heavy handed enough IMHO, should have torched the place.
  2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Was the helicopter an Apache?
  3. Why didn't they just turn the heating, water and electricity off shove a note in saying come out or you are immediately off your course.
  4. You can't be too heavy handed with the porridge wogs, especially "stoodunts" can you???
  5. Good123456
  6. My heart weeps purple piss for the poor, little darlings.

Try that shit in France, Germany or Russia and they'll soon find out what "heavy handed" really means!
  7. As its the Naafi Bar - Why didn't the police just hospitalise the lot of them? Surely a much better option
  8. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Would never have happened in your day when you were doing your BSc in Trolley Recovery eh?
  9. All those resources wasted on 15 soapdodgers, bill the lot of them for wasting police time, tw@ts
  10. Yeah, too right mate. You still working in the fruit & veg isle?
  11. Am I being dense here but what has Werewolfs Job got to do with anything? Is posting Means tested now? Whats the limit set at? Only asking like as I earn bazillions and gazillions(Figures may be incorrect, Inflated or flat out made up).

Just realised its the naafi. Tits,Mongs,bum.

As long as hes got a job pays taxes he can post what bollox he wants.
  12. How to evict a student;

Any questions?
  13. Which is more than most students do.
  14. And you obviously graduated from the Biscuit's Collage For Mouthy Cnuts with Honours. Congratulations.