• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Eviction of students 'heavy handed'

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Why didn't they just turn the heating, water and electricity off shove a note in saying come out or you are immediately off your course.

My heart weeps purple piss for the poor, little darlings.

Try that shit in France, Germany or Russia and they'll soon find out what "heavy handed" really means!

An operation to evict student protesters from Glasgow University has been condemned as "heavy handed".

Glasgow Student Representative Council said more than 80 officers, 18 police vehicles and a helicopter had been used during the removal of 15 students.

BBC News - Glasgow University eviction of students 'heavy handed'

Not heavy handed enough IMHO, should have torched the place.
All those resources wasted on 15 soapdodgers, bill the lot of them for wasting police time, tw@ts

Am I being dense here but what has Werewolfs Job got to do with anything? Is posting Means tested now? Whats the limit set at? Only asking like as I earn bazillions and gazillions(Figures may be incorrect, Inflated or flat out made up).

Just realised its the naafi. Tits,Mongs,bum.

As long as hes got a job pays taxes he can post what bollox he wants.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Am I being dense here but what has Werewolfs Job got to do with anything?
Nothing in the grand scheme of things but he is rather fond of pouring scorn on those whom he wasn't bright enough to join at university. It reeks of jealousy / shoulder chippage.

I don't give a toss what job someone does for a living but when you're continually banging out vituperative comments at people who do something that you couldn't, it gets a bit wearing.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
And you obviously graduated from the Biscuit's Collage For Mouthy Cnuts with Honours. Congratulations.
You accused me of using a sock-puppet account before you deleted it. May I ask which user you think is my alter-ego and are you sure you want to go down that road, Mr Castle?

Nothing in the grand scheme of things but he is rather fond of pouring scorn on those whom he wasn't bright enough to join at university. It reeks of jealousy / shoulder chippage.

I don't give a toss what job someone does for a living but when you're continually banging out vituperative comments at people who do something that you couldn't, it gets a bit wearing.
Given that a large number of students end up working in shitty, low-paid, boring jobs anyway, I don't feel I missed out on much. There's several Uni Grads in my store, and the best they can hope for is Tesco Management.

Latest Threads