Everyday Language?

I work in Scotland, its fucking requirement.

Lower_Jumper said:
Do you say fcuk or use foul language in the course of your employment?
Fuck no!

yes, every fcuking day!

Goodness gracious, too darn right I do. I have even trained a select few innocent(ish) office girls to call me a cnut on a regular basis, not only because I am one but because it also makes my japs-eye weep with pleasure.

Is there a fckin point behind the question?

Every fucking day without fail. Normally prefixed with cunt or other profanities. For variety I might forgo the swearing for an hour or two and just scream out 'Nigger'.

I'm not sure if I say it every day but I'm sure that I think it and try to do it every day.

FiveAlpha said:
Every fucking day without fail. Normally prefixed with cunt or other profanities. For variety I might forgo the swearing for an hour or two and just scream out 'Nigger'.
You are Wing Commmander Guy Gibson and I claim my £5 :D

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Absofuckinglutly I cunting well do

All the fucking time

Ranging from a greeting Hi fuck nuts to hey Cunty bollax if I need there attention
As Billy Connely once said I know 120 words and prefer fuck to them all

All the time and 0A gets the right royal hump when I tell the little one to '....stop fcuking about, and pick up your toys. Yer fcuking snapping me...'.

It is in my job Descrpition fcuk knows why

Magic

NogBad_the_Bad said:
FiveAlpha said:
You are Wing Commmander Guy Gibson and I claim my £5 :D
Wrong.

I'm the recruiting officer for F&C applicants.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ugly The NAAFI Bar 201
IT_GEEK Army Reserve 0
wotan The Intelligence Cell 2