Every Song Released during the Vietnam War

Great find - thank you. I was a kid when VN was going on so I know a lot of these songs.

(If you want to save them, right click on a song and 'Save link as...' then import the saved file into iTunes).

JoeCivvie said:
Great find - thank you. I was a kid when VN was going on so I know a lot of these songs.

(If you want to save them, right click on a song and 'Save link as...' then import the saved file into iTunes).
thx - thats useful!

Slightly "picky" but was Bruce S's "Born in the USA" released that long ago? I thought it was mid 80s?

K

Kirkz

JoeCivvie said:

Or alternatively Right click and download all with a torrent engine :D

DemsMaShoes said:
Slightly "picky" but was Bruce S's "Born in the USA" released that long ago? I thought it was mid 80s?
Paul Hardcastle - 19 I don't think that was released during the conflict either!!!! :?

Kirkz said:
JoeCivvie said:

DemsMaShoes said:
Paul Hardcastle - 19 I don't think that was released during the conflict either!!!! :?
Look.... I don't do pop music. My idea of a good concert is going to Horse Guards for the Troop and my heart really only lifts when I hear something that begins with, "The Massed Pipes and Drums......" Haven't got a clue if it's accurate or not but think it's a clever little list and a modest gesture to the Shermans.

K

Kirkz

Bumper said:
Look.... I don't do pop music. My idea of a good concert is going to Horse Guards for the Troop and my heart really only lifts when I hear something that begins with, "The Massed Pipes and Drums......" Haven't got a clue if it's accurate or not but think it's a clever little list and a modest gesture to the Shermans.
No one is suggesting you're at fault here Bumper!!! :)
Just the stupid knacker that did the list in the first place 8O

Cheers Bumper, much appreciated.

Kirkz said:
JoeCivvie said:

Now THAT sounds like a plan. Where would one obtain such an engine?

The list doesn't seem to include "Flowers in the Rain", a song released in 1967 by 'The Move', a popular Beat combo at the time.

JoeCivvie said:
The list doesn't seem to include "Flowers in the Rain", a song released in 1967 by 'The Move', a popular Beat combo at the time.
Who did quite well in the hit parade of the time :D

Thanks for the link Bumper some great songs on there

JoeCivvie said:
Kirkz said:
JoeCivvie said:

Google "torrent engine" :D I personally use Vuze but there are plenty of others.

DemsMaShoes said:
Bought the original album,1980,PX,Clayalle,Berlin.

Grey_Mafia65 said:
JoeCivvie said:
Kirkz said:
JoeCivvie said:

Google "torrent engine" :D I personally use Vuze but there are plenty of others.
I'm intrigued - I use Vuze quite a lot but I wouldn't have thought to use it here. How would I direct it to the page? (I've searched for Vietnam but haven't found this particular play list).

Thanks.

Bumper said:
Kirkz said:
JoeCivvie said:

DemsMaShoes said:
As a former Blue (RHG/D)

There is nothing more stirring than the hearing the Grand march from Aida being played at the troop.....Hurrah! and.......once again Hurrah! (in a Household Cavalry type way) :D

PoGs
www.pocketcomms.co.uk

Edited to add another "Hurrah!" :D