everton why do foreign refs not like us

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by gwar_drill_pig_stab, Sep 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. another european campaign another bad call by a referee most penalties invole players running into the box so why the retake

and i know we didnt play well and AJ had another chance from the spot and missed again but missed but the point is wtf was wrong first time

remember dig duncs goal against villareal (spelling)

2. Have you been drinking? or are you just trying to type with your cock?

3. i may have been drinking but i only wish my cock had the weight to be able to type

4. The ref was just a picky cnut. But to be fair - 3 pens and not one goal as a result? And WTF was Gollum doing letting the bald waster take the third? His Body language was all wrong!

Look facts are facts, you were at home, with 3 penalties and up against 9 men and could only manage a draw.

I don't see you dining at the European top table this season - sorry!

5. As much as I hate to say it and being a Blue for over 40 years - you're right. All the games we should have had in the bag over the home leg (Dukla Prague, Feyenoord, Villareal) all games I was at I may add and we blew it. Ah well, suppose I'm glad I'm not doing a Jack Daniels version of Michael Palins Eastern European adventure like the rest of my mates.
    Bad blue me!