Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Admin_Spice, Sep 2, 2003.
The heart of the site is the forum area, including:
Army Ascent on Everest in 06, its going to need some substantial support.
Ok I'll get me ladders and a woolie.
Any AAC boys about, we could cut out the middle man.
Its been done many times before, they should build a 60 foot tower at the top and make it harder.
Why not ask the RAF to give a hand....... errrrm on second thoughts no better not don't wanna crash into the mountain or end up in china.
weather to inclement for the RAF to assist I would of thought!!!
Bush and Blair found WMD there as well then? Or has Bin Laden got his new hideout there?
or is it a plan to get rid of the revoluntiaries in nepal making it safe for
over wieght tourists and bloody gap year backpackers
Can I come?
I'm being serious.
No problem Flying Carpet, I have put your name down.
Meet me at base camp in April 2006, don't forget your spare socks.
Just back from putting them on the radiator in preparation
maybe we could send that Frank guy of the TV ads. or even a memeber of the TA they could prob do singlehanded wearing on a thong and filp-flops!!
Surely the exped is going to be made up of the usual characters:
1. Those few members of the RAF who are able to walk more than 100m without collapsing.
2. Those frightening female sailors who seem to get in all those chummy triservice piccys.
3. The usual semi-civi adventurous training bods.
4. A few freaks from the PT Corps. "And that's the last man at the top. Too slow, do it again."
5. That one bloke in the RLC who has done all the courses from Paragliding through to Underwater Knife Fighting.
Not present: Anybody from the Field Army who actually does any work.
Bitter? Not at all.
Harsh but fair.
Separate names with a comma.