Everest attempt

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Fred_Frog_1987, Apr 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Had to be that fella!

Great egg. Best of luck to Woody.

2. is that the Woody who was at Bovi in 86/7-ish and whose dad was in the Red Freds??

3. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

That man is a monster!

He seems to excel at everything he touches, very best of luck to him might seem a bit crawley but blokes like him are an absolute credit to the Corps.

4. thanks. checks out the link. might be him - dates work. Didnt recognise him but having said that I used to be a ginger haired handsome slim shagger of the ladies whereas I'm now a less than slim married grey haired old fart. Won't recognise me either.

5. Just seen an advert for the Everest attempt on sky UKTV (Sad channel for blokes)

featured dave bunting, who's mentioned here somewhere

Bloody good. All power to them.

Finally remembered Woody from JLR. Add Altzimers to the list of my problems (fat, ginger hair, etc)

Handed on the brat school junior pace stick to him, (2 AAC in a row, must have pissed off the tankies and with pat Laff' two terms before as well). Bit daunting, Woody being switched on, well turned out and all.

best of luck to them

6. The man is a veritable legend, as sombody else said it really couldn't be anybody else but him!

Nice one Leigh.