Ever wondered....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Random_Task, Jan 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm a shepherd....how gay is that......I wanted to be vlad the impaler or something sexy like that

2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I'm a f***** SHEPARD!!!And I'm not even Welsh!!!!!!! :twisted:

3. Dreamer-Minstrel, put that in your shepard pipes and smoke it.

4. benevolant leader lol

5. White Knight - got me down to a T. 8)

6. Benevolent Ruler :lol:

7. Scientist

since when was that considered a medieval profession? Alcamist or Wise man yes but scientist?

8. shepard
    but then again, I am part welsh... poor sheep
    I'd like to think I'm a picky shepard : :D

9. White Knight!

hmmm...

10. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

Black Knight
    Your distinct personality, The Black Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to win. You approach each task or situation as a contest to be won strategically and efficiently. Because you can control your feelings, it is not unusual for you to charm, as well as successfully delegate tasks and responsibilities to the more emotional types. You are often concerned with what's in it for you. You seldom involve yourself in activities where you can not foresee a reward for your investment or effort. On the positive side, you can be analytically empathic and logically persuasive. On the negative side, you may be unemotionally manipulative as well as impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

hmmmm Not sure how I feel about that!

11. Non Afro-Caribbean Knight

12. I’m a DOCTOR. How can this be I’m as thick as fcuk.

Dr Meat it has a ring to it, similar to Crippen me thinks

:mrgreen:

13. Your distinct personality, The Discoverer, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to go where no one else has ever gone before. Regardless of the number of available natural problems to be solved, it is not unusual for you to continually challenge yourself with new situations or obstacles that you have created. You are an insatiable explorer of people, places, things and ideas. You thrive on constant change and anything new or different. On the positive side, you can be creatively rational as well as open minded and just. On the negative side, you might be an impractical and indecisive procrastinator. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

COOL!

14. Dreamer Minstrel!

Pass the spliff... 8O

(They got to be feckin' kidding?)