Ever wondered why Yanks were so clueless about Norn Iron?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cambrai-Kid, Feb 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

''Youse shoda been here last year when the prods burnt down the bakery''

Classic

:numberone:

2. Isn't the cartoon network how they get most of their information about life outside America.

It's probably the medium by which they brief George W, that, a bottle of milk with a straw and a 'cookie' is the only way to keep his attention for 5 minutes.

3. I couldn't be arrsed following the link in the first post without a praese. At least give us the gist of what you're saying before you post a link. Please?

4. Speachless...

5. You really need to watch it to understand. It's unbelievable.

6. Seems fair to me. Sneaking in to the patrol base in a milk float and finding a nuke in the basemant.

Just like real life.

7. Whiskey tango foxtrot, over?

8. Wow. Suddenly Americans seem a lot more understandable. If this is the only education they get (and to be fair, its right at their level) then re-electing Dubya was totally predictable.

*waits out for G.I. Joes vs. Osama*

9. Fcuking speechless....

10. Gay Individuals Vs other coalition forces would be more realistic. Mabey even GI vs Reality?

11. You've got to love those accents :D

12. Having seen this sort of thing before, isn't it a spoof?

THe series on this is epsisode is "Captain Planet and the Planeteers", I have also seen a spoof of "GI Joe" where a sailer GI Joe is telling a kid that his mum is a navy port lurking skip rat, and that the sailer may be the kids dad!!!!1

13. That's fcuking brilliant, if it isn't real it should be. I'd buy that for a dollar!