Ever wondered why Yanks were so clueless about Norn Iron?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cambrai-Kid, Feb 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

''Youse shoda been here last year when the prods burnt down the bakery''

2. Isn't the cartoon network how they get most of their information about life outside America.

It's probably the medium by which they brief George W, that, a bottle of milk with a straw and a 'cookie' is the only way to keep his attention for 5 minutes.
  3. I couldn't be arrsed following the link in the first post without a praese. At least give us the gist of what you're saying before you post a link. Please?
  4. Speachless...
  5. You really need to watch it to understand. It's unbelievable.
  6. Seems fair to me. Sneaking in to the patrol base in a milk float and finding a nuke in the basemant.

Just like real life.
  7. Whiskey tango foxtrot, over?
  8. Wow. Suddenly Americans seem a lot more understandable. If this is the only education they get (and to be fair, its right at their level) then re-electing Dubya was totally predictable.

*waits out for G.I. Joes vs. Osama*
  9. Fcuking speechless....
  10. Gay Individuals Vs other coalition forces would be more realistic. Mabey even GI vs Reality?
  11. You've got to love those accents :D
  12. Having seen this sort of thing before, isn't it a spoof?

THe series on this is epsisode is "Captain Planet and the Planeteers", I have also seen a spoof of "GI Joe" where a sailer GI Joe is telling a kid that his mum is a navy port lurking skip rat, and that the sailer may be the kids dad!!!!1
  13. That's fcuking brilliant, if it isn't real it should be. I'd buy that for a dollar!