• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Ever wondered why Yanks were so clueless about Norn Iron?

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
''Youse shoda been here last year when the prods burnt down the bakery''

Classic

:numberone:

Isn't the cartoon network how they get most of their information about life outside America.

It's probably the medium by which they brief George W, that, a bottle of milk with a straw and a 'cookie' is the only way to keep his attention for 5 minutes.

I couldn't be arrsed following the link in the first post without a praese. At least give us the gist of what you're saying before you post a link. Please?

Lucky_Jim said:
I couldn't be arrsed following the link in the first post without a praese. At least give us the gist of what you're saying before you post a link. Please?
You really need to watch it to understand. It's unbelievable.

Seems fair to me. Sneaking in to the patrol base in a milk float and finding a nuke in the basemant.

Just like real life.

Wow. Suddenly Americans seem a lot more understandable. If this is the only education they get (and to be fair, its right at their level) then re-electing Dubya was totally predictable.

*waits out for G.I. Joes vs. Osama*

Fcuking speechless....

You've got to love those accents :D

Having seen this sort of thing before, isn't it a spoof?

THe series on this is epsisode is "Captain Planet and the Planeteers", I have also seen a spoof of "GI Joe" where a sailer GI Joe is telling a kid that his mum is a navy port lurking skip rat, and that the sailer may be the kids dad!!!!1

That's fcuking brilliant, if it isn't real it should be. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Was that Shaun O'Reily dude a bit of a 'rasta-catholic'?

"Shut up (Mon)..."

These are all redubbed versions of the 'And Knowing Is Half The Battle' PC segments that the worried mothers made them tag onto the end of all the warry episodes.
EDIT: The third one has been a favourite of mine for a while, for that great Essex/Sarf-Landaaahn voiceover...