Ever Thought of Housesitting!!

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Nignoy, Jan 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We are looking for a housesit couple or family for 10 weeks next year 15/4 to 1/7/2011. To look after our modern ully airconditioned 3 bedroom bungalow, elderly cat and whippet,the house is situated in Oakey on the darling downs Queensland Australia,free use of car, internet, phone and electricity, no garden care(looked after by Contractor)a great area 5 golfcourses vineyards ,fishing 2 hours from coast some of the residents even speak english, this is a genuine offer, more information on request

2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Sound. I have a flat in Todds Nook, Newcastle upon Tyne. It has leccy. No pets, but theres plenty dogs roaming about the Big Lamp. Some of them dont bite.

An interesting selection of cars down the bank. Just pick one. My associates will make the arangements. Not sure about golf courses, but you can practice your swing from the 20th floor of Todds Nook.

And heres a Theatre. I'm pretty sure.

PM me, yah?

3. Go onto the Motor caravan club website and they can fix you up, and the house sitters will live in your driveway in their campervan. Simples

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Back off slowly keeping your hands in plain view at all times.

I saw him first. All right?

5. Careful, Nignoy, I have had to correct the Duke's post!

Lits