Ever scored via Friends Reunited?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bravo_Bravo, Jan 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have you just joined it and your hopeful of some action I take it?
  2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I assume that question does not need be answered by yourself!
  3. look out fellas
  4. I managed to hook up with an ex that I went to school with, met up for a few drinks a couple of times, and ended up shagging her for old times sake, but with her being a West Ham fan, the novelty soon wore off. She hadn't changed much from the school days either, looks wise or mentality.
  5. i met a bird from way back from my school days on myspace and shagged her then never spoke to her again, does that make me a shallow cnut ¿

6. Obviously too good for you then me old china 8)
  7. Not really, just a complete fruitloop, funny when teenagers, but in adulthood???
  8. Yes!

And be proud of it, man, be proud! That badge takes effort so wear it with pride!

I personally have been likened to having the moral fortitude of a damp patch....swells with pride!!
  9. Not Friends Reunited but Facebook - she was the daughter of an old teacher as well. She's not quite as timid as she was either :-D
  10. She still looked like a jailbait schoolgirl and the novelty wore off?? What the fuck is wrong with you?
  11. A tad wrinklier, but that's aging for you, if she had looked like jailbait schoolie, do you think I would have left a second time.
  12. Ok, good, just checking. Thought the anti-dementia pills might not have kicked in.
  13. Don't do it fella's. After all those years all you will confronted with is someone else's fat bastard, associated debt, and kids with ADHD.
  14. Does hanging out the back of a very Snr officers daughter count?????????

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Not that i would do a thing like that :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: