EVER HAD YOUR CO RESIGN??

just heard a rumour that our CO has resigned?

does this happen a lot?

Has it happened to you recently......ie. today? any truth in the rumour???

i have a few yrs ago due to wife's illness. Don't know the full story no one told the sprog tech there was a regimental brief on, walked out the workshops to go to the bog and wondered why i was the only one in the hanger

Let's not forget the CO 11Sigs, Seemed a bit of a clash with the garrison cmdr. Shame really the CO was a true gent and ex ranker. As for the Garrison Cmdr I'm convinced slander is liable.

nato_tato said:
Let's not forget the CO 11Sigs, Seemed a bit of a clash with the garrison cmdr. Shame really the CO was a true gent and ex ranker.
Well said........now look what he's gone left us with!!

blagger said:
nato_tato said:
Let's not forget the CO 11Sigs, Seemed a bit of a clash with the garrison cmdr. Shame really the CO was a true gent and ex ranker.
Well said........now look what he's gone left us with!!
A CO who's actually trying to turn the place back into a training enviroment. Heavens forbid

CO's are just like everyone else - they get to a point then scarper. Perhaps he's been offered a better job somewhere.

Without knowing what his circumstances are, you can really read to much in to it.

Never had a CO resign but had a few sacked .. 11 Sigs already been mentioned but there was also one from 3 Div .. early 90's

My OC was also sacked when I was at 3 Div - Sent to a desk job and told he would never command men again .. well he had managed to get a whole troop in hospital playing silly beggars on battle camp.

"he had managed to get a whole troop in hospital playing silly beggars on battle camp."

That is Nothing mate. Some try to break their entire battalion. He succeeded too!

Latest Threads