EVER HAD YOUR CO RESIGN??

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by BUBBLEBUTT, Jun 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just heard a rumour that our CO has resigned?

does this happen a lot?

Has it happened to you recently......ie. today? any truth in the rumour???

2. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Be careful, journos everywhere.

3. I once made a CO Re-sign. The stuff he signed first got damaged in the rain and we needed to do it again.

This is what your on about aint it

4. i have a few yrs ago due to wife's illness. Don't know the full story no one told the sprog tech there was a regimental brief on, walked out the workshops to go to the bog and wondered why i was the only one in the hanger

5. Ever see a man...naked?

6. eek discos got mod status :wink: talk about fast tech promotion :twisted:

7. 12 mech oc sackd it cos he wouldnt get given a regiment. teddy arms off in corner!

8. 12 Mech OC should have been in an Air Assault role as it would have taken a Chinook to get his fat arrse off the ground.

9. Let's not forget the CO 11Sigs, Seemed a bit of a clash with the garrison cmdr. Shame really the CO was a true gent and ex ranker. As for the Garrison Cmdr I'm convinced slander is liable.

10. Well said........now look what he's gone left us with!!

11. A CO who's actually trying to turn the place back into a training enviroment. Heavens forbid

12. CO's are just like everyone else - they get to a point then scarper. Perhaps he's been offered a better job somewhere.

Without knowing what his circumstances are, you can really read to much in to it.

13. I'd like to RE SIGN as I think I am getting paid too much and not working hard enough.

14. Never had a CO resign but had a few sacked .. 11 Sigs already been mentioned but there was also one from 3 Div .. early 90's

My OC was also sacked when I was at 3 Div - Sent to a desk job and told he would never command men again .. well he had managed to get a whole troop in hospital playing silly beggars on battle camp.

15. "he had managed to get a whole troop in hospital playing silly beggars on battle camp."

That is Nothing mate. Some try to break their entire battalion. He succeeded too!