Ever had a completely inappropriate reaction to something?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Austen_D, Feb 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I recently got told my friends parents were splitting up and I started laughing, probably due to awkwardness- I am a cvnt, but not that much, it just came out. Needless to say he wasn't best pleased with me and I had to apologise. Anyone else have any similar stories?
  2. I laughed when Jade Goody died, and Wacko Jacko.
  3. Couldn`t give a fu*k when dianna had a lesson in driving.
  4. I was once sick after a bad pint.
  5. He said inappropriate, what you had was a normal response to good news
  6. My English mate told me last night (pissed) he was an Irish Republican and had voted Sinn Fein. Needless to say he's carrying an extra strong sore head today and is an ex-mate.

Maybe not so inappropriate on reflection :?
  7. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

God, I have those sort of inappropriate reactions all the time. I just thought it was because I was a squaddie, as all my mates react in the same way.
  8. Not really.
  9. Congratulations for the award of the most bone post of the day.
  10. You haven't read his posts on the "Good Idea for Afghanistan" thread then. I think he should stick to fridges...
  11. I did, couldnt watch Sky One for 3 F**king days in Bosnia for the same 20 minute repeat !!
  12. Vanilla ice-cream gives me the shits.
  13. I can see you have a very bright future here on ARRSE and in life in general!
  14. Prawn Curry in Tenerife - just made the Kharzi! The Batsign could be seen across the Island (well, the pan anyway)
  15. As it happens I bumped into an old mate yesterday. We spoke about how it was not so long ago we were kids, how we now have kids of our own, and how our sisters have grown up.....he said his sister was 21 now and pregnant, I said "oh ye, she's grown up then again she" .....

.........then I remembered that she was a fuckin midget!