Ever been done for speeding?

Kirkz

LE
He was driving us home as well.

Sorry to have failed you all but I just could not find a way.
You should have been too pissed to care by the end of the night, what kind of squaddie are you ffs.

Just how the fcuk to you talk a Beak into letting you keep your licence..... 78 points unreal!!!!!
It’s covered at the bottom of the article.

The last option shown is to try and convince the judge that it will be great hardship to lose your licence. But that kind of thing tends to piss off judges on a repeated basis, so unless you have access to extremely expensive lawyers as a footballer etc (in which case the papers will have been following the case so would have an idea who these people are) or the reason before that is to take the custodial sentance instead of the driving ban
1)go to jail
2)come out of jail
3)still have points
4)get caught again
5)repeat and get more jail time and more points

I hazard a guess that these are the type of people who habitually offend and aren’t worried about jail time with 3 square meals a day

Motorists can tot up huge points totals - and still be able to drive - if their offence was dealt with by a banning order or prison sentence in court.

After serving their time, drivers can reapply for their licence which will still have all of the points they have racked up.

Dangerous drivers can also dodge bans by convincing magistrates they will face 'exceptional hardship' if they lose their licence.

If the motorist or a family member will be seriously affected by a ban, magistrates can waive it.

Dangerous drivers can also dodge bans by convincing magistrates they will face 'exceptional hardship' if they lose their licence.

If the motorist or a family member will be seriously affected by a ban, magistrates can waive it.
That seems to be how the braindead muppet Katie Price is allowed to keep driving like a twat in her pink Ranger Rover - due to her braindead muppet son.

Chalkster69

Old-Salt
"The youngest is a boy, 17, who has racked up 19 points in less than a year of being on the road. "

I thought it was 6 points in the first 2 years of driving & automatic ban?? I'd love to know how a 17 year old managed to plead hardship - and I'd love to know who's insuring him even more!!!

In ancient history I was stopped after being clocked at 126 in a 55mph. Written up as 86 in a 55 as the nice state trooper didn't want to throw me in jail over the holiday weekend, but 31 over would guarantee a loss of license.

Went to court early and had a word with the Judge about how difficult it would be to be without my license, and he said he would discuss it with the prosecutor when my turn was called.

Called up. Plead guilty. Judge asked prosecutor if he had any objections to adjusting my offense in order to preserve my license, and prosecutor had none. Judge knocked it down further and fined me pocket change + court costs.

It’s covered at the bottom of the article.

The last option shown is to try and convince the judge that it will be great hardship to lose your licence. But that kind of thing tends to piss off judges on a repeated basis, so unless you have access to extremely expensive lawyers as a footballer etc (in which case the papers will have been following the case so would have an idea who these people are) or the reason before that is to take the custodial sentance instead of the driving ban
1)go to jail
2)come out of jail
3)still have points
4)get caught again
5)repeat and get more jail time and more points

I hazard a guess that these are the type of people who habitually offend and aren’t worried about jail time with 3 square meals a day

Motorists can tot up huge points totals - and still be able to drive - if their offence was dealt with by a banning order or prison sentence in court.

After serving their time, drivers can reapply for their licence which will still have all of the points they have racked up.

Should have mentioned, a former Boss of mine used that very "excuse", he wasn't going to stop driving. So he needed to " Take his Princess" to school! Behind the wheel of a truck, he's highly professional, just as soon as he takes to the wheel of his BMW, animal!!

Latest Threads