Ever been done for speeding?

Kirkz

LE
I reckon I've cracked it now. Robme and Red shit are one and the same poster. Both are obnoxious, stupid and pathetic to read.
Two different posting styles to be the same person
You're right on all other aspects though.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Two different posting styles to be the same person
That's what I reckon, it being juts a bit too clever there.

About 8 years ago 33.5 in a 30mph limit so got a speed awareness course in leafy Surrey, the place of my speeding. Good course, except for annoying woman on it who seems had heard it all before, low cut top flashing her bits. Was the the wrong end of 60 and more hooker than looker look.

We all got told that Plod might be waiting in local roads to see if we had picked anything up from the course.
Tart Face roared off in her Golf GTI at end of course and got nicked for doing 45mph in a 30 limit.
Plod pulled her, she started crying the full works, her car blocking the road, ended in Court with 6 points.
And a nice picture in local paper!

Some don't learn from it, others door & you can only do one every 5 years at discretion of plod.

Some don't learn from it, others door & you can only do one every 5 years at discretion of plod.
Must be different in England then, here it says you can only do one every 3 years

Must be different in England then, here it says you can only do one every 3 years
I stand corrected, it's 3 years & not 5 years, It seem's it is all about re-education these days by the Police forces.
And hopefully offending goes down as does the speeding and less offenders on the road?

Was given a lift the other day by the husband of a friend of Mrs 06, during the casual chat that we entered into he let slip that he was a member of his local communityspeedwatch group, luckily I resisted the temptation to reveal my true feelings, or I may have been walking to Bath, should have guessed by his driving style and the fact he had been a Lt Col in the RMP.
You had a Monkey in a car... a freaking Rupert Monkey? One that told the red cap tw#ts what to do and how to get away with perjury.... And you let him out? And he could walk with both legs? Without assistance?

Oh mucker.... the shame.

You had a Monkey in a car... a freaking Rupert Monkey? One that told the red cap tw#ts what to do and how to get away with perjury.... And you let him out? And he could walk with both legs? Without assistance?

Oh mucker.... the shame.
Sorry Grumpy but he was driving us to a reunion of Mrs 06's Sandhurst Pl, and I did not know he was a former RMP on getting into the car, so had little choice if I wanted my beer.

Kirkz

LE
Sorry Grumpy but he was driving us to a reunion of Mrs 06's Sandhurst Pl, and I did not know he was a former RMP on getting into the car, so had little choice if I wanted my beer.
Should have knacked him on arrival.

Latest Threads