Ever asked your neighbours...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by labrat, Nov 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

if everyone takes the law into his own hands - we're getting pretty close to anarchy

2. You mean like the anarchy thats happening now when people look the other way? When the police wont go into "no go" areas? Bring it on! More low lifes get taken out then its less sh1te in the gene pool.

3. Fcuking outstanding!!!

Has he got a defence fund started up?

Can I pay with paypal?

Fcuk it, I might even buy the house next door to him! :D

4. So two villains die whilst committing a felony, and that is wrong how exactly?

Outlaws outside the law tango sierra, if you can't do the time don't do the crime' :?

5. Yes isn’t our democratic society wonderful at the moment :?

6. Chuffed to bits. Hope he walks away scott free.

7. so breaking and entering is know the death sentance

8. Where do you think we are right now?! 8O

9. No. But it should be. :twisted:

10. "If you are found on my property at night, you will be found there in the morning."

11. The great thing is, it will be very difficult to prosecute him; a jury of his peers would almost certainly be very sympathetic towards his actions.

Texans may have given us the Shrub, but at least they have the right idea when it comes to dealing with criminal scum!

12. You mean we aren't already?, feck me!

13. while it was a pretty dubious shoot.
    you have to be some monumental mong to think house breaking in texas is a life enhancing career move :roll:

two dead junkies not like they were teenagers so not like they were anything but habitual criminals

good ridence pity we can't kill some of the scumbags in the uk :twisted:

14. Same here