Even the Telegraph was ashamed of this piece

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by FORMER_FYRDMAN, Feb 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

This 'article' appeared in the Financial section of the Telegraph. Can anyone explain why?

City boys' rugby tour email goes viral - Telegraph

I would certainly be embarrassed if my name was publicly linked to these 'rules'. A decent tour should, at a minimum, involve pig's heads, prostitutes, projectile vomiting and a general reckless disregard for any medical advice received about anything, ever.
  2. Public school chavs. With any luck they'll end up getting bummed in a Dubai police station.
  3. Obviously trying to show these bods who work in the financial industry in a bad light, there appears to be some sort of 'Which Hunt' against people who work in this industry.

Anyone want to take a bet that one of the blokes nailed one of the journos or one of their mates? It's an astonishing collapse of editorial judgement from someone. Is there now a decent paper left apart from the Sun (because it supports the Forces)?
  5. Oh dearie me! Tongue in cheek memo taken at face value by humourless people. In further news MP demands beer brand she has not actually seen herself be barred as demeaning to women.

Later on we will be looking at the English sense of humour, fact or fiction?
  6. Christ....if they get outraged about that I'd hate them to get a whiff of my eldests rugby tour rules for this year! It was only the fact that some of them are still only 16 that ruled out S&M, gimp masks and ball-gags as the 'theme' for the trip!

Avoid Ghent at ALL costs around Easter (most avoid Ghent at all times of the year, but you know what I mean)
  7. Oh Dear!

The boasting on bragging about parent's salaries will let them down!

Being what we might describe as "comfortable" in Dubai" does not involve one's parent having one of those salary things!

Poor boys!
  8. Hope not they would probably enjoy it.
  9. Pretty tame, no mention of giving each other blow jobs, naked bars or eating MARS bars and drinking an apple coloured warm liquid.

I agree - I suspect that their respective HR departments will regard it as another triumph to have chosen such vapid specimens. Can't see that lot laying an extended turd in a plastic baguette box and then trying to sell it at the sandwich counter. Our nation's descent from greatness is truly a terrible thing.
  11. Are Which Magazine going to do a Which Witch special?