Even the army forgive, somtimes!

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by ultirian, Jun 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well well I have not posted on here in a eon but I would just like to toss a thank you to a few people who tossed me a bone back in the beginning of 2008 with some spot on advice and a bit of man up juice.

If you look at previous posts you will get my point and what its all about but I am squared away now re doing my 4 year contract with the army (probably stay longer now so much has changed its paying to stay)

Summary is:

Took all my shit on the chin.

Grafted up the sheds like a whore, Brew bitch for 6 months and a spot of good colly where I grafted some more.

Bumpy month in battalion.

Battalion tossed me a bone while taking heavy interest in my fitness.

Bit more grafting.

Bone toss: RCMT course smashed it in one!

Now a part of my company and content and happy the army has changed some things bad some good but its a workable environment now afghan coming up and I am ready!

Qualifications, No more homelessness pay sorted and some bloody good mates. what more could a failure at life ask for?

Cheers again for the PM's and forum posts.
  2. Always good to see a happy teddybear!

Keep it up mate and good luck in Stan.
  3. Don't know the full story but best of luck to you. EVERYONE's dropped a b0ll0ck at some point and needs a favour from somewhere. Sounds like someone has taken a punt on you being a good bloke after all - just try to keep deserving their belief in you. Good luck and enjoy your tour.
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Well done ultirian. You have done the hardest part now and now see what being a soldier is and what it can give you. You will never get a LS&GM but that is just another bit of tin anyway :D
  5. Surely he just stuffs in a plea of mitigation in due course as recommended by those nice fellows on www.arrse.com....?

Well done on surviving and thank you for telling us that you have survived, Ultirian.

It can sometimes seem as if our collective advice goes in one ear and out t'other...

Good luck in the future.

6. lol.......