even p***ys cant stand p***ys...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by maguire, Jul 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

Gypsies slam Kent council for £1m site upgrade: 'We don't want more travellers here' | Mail Online

'A family of gypsies have launched an attack on a council-sponsored scheme to spend £1m on their caravan site - because they do not want more travellers in the area...But in an unexpected move, those currently living on the council-owned site launched a protest against the plans and said it would cause 'tension'.
    A spokesman for the family, who have lived on the Coldharbour Lane site in Aylesford site for nearly 25 years, said they 'don't want new neighbours' and would rather the cash was spent on 'good causes'.

The 23-year-old traveller, who did not want to be named, said: 'We're dead against the development. Moving loads of new families here could cause a lot of tension.' '

now, can the usual suspects squeal 'wacism!' and claim discrimination when it's your own sort who dont you moving into the area??
  2. "I fuckin hate pikeys"
  3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

d'ya like dags, mister?
  4. I like caravans more
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

How the fuck can he class himself a 'traveller' if he and his family are not travelling but are in a static location? The family have been there for 25 years, he for 23 so I presume was born and brought up there.

I hope they don't get any 'special' treatment because they are 'travellers'!!!

However, if they are travellers and don't like people moving in, then travel on!
  6. Hating each other is the first vital step in getting them to hate themselves. Mass heroin addiction, rocketing suicide rates and amusingly inept episodes of self-harm should follow soon after.
  7. Don't bother with a new site, just move the fuckers that are there off and the new diddycoys on!!! Works for both sets of travelers and won't cost fuck all :)
  8. Auld

Because he sells Heather, paves driveways and is a robbing pikey cunt!
  9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I love them, I really do, so much in fact that on my next job application I will submit my ethnicity as Traveller, watch the feckers give me an interview then. I may be settled after 10 years at one address but I'm 100% Pikey me!
  10. Were the dead and burnt/shot bodies found on the road near a gippo camp somewhere in Essex ever identified?
  11. Damn I thought this was going to be another Lesbian thread when i saw P***YS.what a let down.
  12. Whilst I'm not a huge fan of the mobile tarmacing community myself, we have to bear in mind that this is a Daily Wail report and probably bears little or no relation to the truth. However one of the comments on the article asserts that the problem is that the locals are gypsies and the incomers are travellers and there is tension between the two. Scope in there for legal aid and accusations of prejudice.
  13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

There's fuck all difference, scum are scum.
  14. We have the same issue here, our indigenous pikeys hate, with a passion, pikeys of other ethnicity - resorting to violence in the extreme to rid themselves of what they see as scum. Needless to say we tacitly support our indigenous "travellers" in their "fight", just sit and watch as they viciously attack the incomers for trying to ruin their way of life. Real nastiness comes into the equation, including hammers, axes, knives, petrol-bombs seem to be the ordnance of choice, plus the occasional shotgun or two.
  15. Police powers are contained in Section 61 and Section 62 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.
    This provides the Police with discretionary powers to remove unauthorised trespassers and their vehicles from the land subject to certain criteria.